Keller and Dex. Rawr!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Geral View Post
    It was cute but I don't see them having anything really in common with each other besides being locked up the same room together. If the writers want it to work, they have to expand on it a bit.
    Their personalities compliment each other pretty well, actually.
    I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Opener View Post
      I love how right before he made his move, he smelled her hair. Pimp move. That little smile she had right before they were to kiss was good too.

I'd smell her hair any day. It is kinda weird because I always pictured Ronin and Teyla together making klingon love(no descriptions please), but I think this will could be good for his character development

Comment

Originally posted by Avenger View Post
        Their personalities compliment each other pretty well, actually.
        They strangely do. I wasn't sure how I was going to feel about this pairing, and I was kind of dreading this part of the episode, but it worked. It was a nice balance too, especially with Ronon at the end of the episode. I'll be kind of interested to see where, and how far they take this development.

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
        "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Originally posted by wraithfound View Post
          Him calling her weak seemed a bit mean to me, but I thought it was cute how he tryed to say it in a nice way I find it funny that he has to hurt himself to see Keller, wouldn't it just be easier (and less painful) to just talk to her? *shudders at the thought of having to get so many stitches*
          I didn't think Ronan calling her weak was mean, it was obviously a compliment. He knows she's not weak, and that's his way of telling her. Albeit a little backwards, but that's his style. He was just complimenting her the way only Ronan could.

Comment

This is no news in the Ronon Keller ship thread

Yeah although I can see how getting beat up to see Keller is less ackward then to talk...

Comment

Originally posted by jrd231 View Post
              I didn't think Ronan calling her weak was mean, it was obviously a compliment. He knows she's not weak, and that's his way of telling her. Albeit a little backwards, but that's his style. He was just complimenting her the way only Ronan could.
              the way it was said sounded like that was his first impression of her and that hes realised shes not as weak as he first thought

Comment

I really wanted these guys to, in the words of Marvin Gaye, 'Let's get it on'.

The chemistry was superb! Better than Sheppard and that easy squeezy Traveler woman.

I would have liked some more interesting dialogue between the two other than Ronan telling her about the girl in Sateda, since we already know this information. WOuld have been a great opportunity to tell us a little more about Ronan's past. Maybe they could have made each other laugh more or something, but even so, I still loved their scenes.

I don't think Ronan was being mean when he said he thought she was weak at first upon meeting her. I'm always honest with people especially when I feel comfortable with them. So for me, it showed how Ronan over the past few months has formed a close relationship with Keller. Close enough to reveal a secret thought of his and knowing Keller so well as not to be offended by his honesty.

And he doesn't feel that way now - being told you are not weak by Ronan is a massive compliment to Keller considering, as she said, has always been seen as weak!

They should get married and be the first pegasus/milkyway baby!
                sigpicFreebie pics/gifs by sweetsamurai: photobucket.com (username: sweetsamurai - password: stargate200)

Comment

Originally posted by Ganthet Jr. View Post
                  I'm really surprised with how natural the chemistry between the two characters is. It was a little weird what Ronon said about thinking she was weak... I dunno, it was a little mean I guess. But still, they look good together.
                  I loved their chemistry. I'm not a shipper normally, but this pairing doesn't bother me at all.

I didn't think Ronon was being mean in his comment about thinking she was weak at first. I thought he was trying to compliment her in the only way he knew how. I agree with sweetsamurai about it being a massive compliment coming from him. Ronon doesn't say things he doesn't mean.

Originally posted by wraithfound View Post
                  Well, you saw a little bit of emotion from him when he was talking about his past relationship with Melena. (for the first time! Finally)
                  I find it fascinating that the 2 times he's talked about Melena (with Sheppard in Sunday and now with Keller in Quarantine) he doesn't call her by name. She was "someone he cared about".

Originally posted by jrd231 View Post
                  Agreed.
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Luciana
                  My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

DEX: When you first came here, I thought you were weak – that you
                    didn't belong.
                    KELLER (shaking her head and looking away): It's the story of my
                    life. (She pauses for a while, then continues.) Growing up, I
                    skipped through grades and graduated at fifteen. Got my Bachelor's
                    Degree before I was even old enough to vote. I missed out on a lot
                    of things – any kind of social event, you know, parties and dances.
                    (She smiles ruefully.) I don't ever remember a time in my life where
                    I belonged.
                    DEX: Yeah, well, blowing up that tank – you really showed yourself.
                    (She smiles at him.)
                    KELLER: But it didn't work.
                    DEX: That's not the point.
                    (They gaze at each other.)

---

i think the point of 'i THOUGHT you were weak is that he THOUGHT it....and doesn't now

he knows that she may be small in stature and look pretty and fragile, but she's not.
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

i'm not one to ship usually, infact usually they're cheesy or i hate 50% of the coupling and get up in arms about it.. this one is adorable tho.. and a perfect match on the surface - ronan gets hurt a lot, keller mends people - true <3 is all about servicing one another's needs, people ! ;p
                      <3

Comment

I liked how through it we got a little more backstory about Keller. It explains her a lot. Kids who get pushed through the system like that can end up awkward and uncertain in anything other than school. She shouldn't tell Rodney she was skipped 3 grades or he'll freak!

As for Ronon, he was just being honest about how he used to feel as a segue into giving her a compliment and letting her know how he feels now. It's kind of like warming yourself up for the big event. Besides, she thought she was weak in the beginning too. She's gained lots of confidence in herself in the last few months.

I like the relationship. And I loved Ronon's "What?" at the end when Teyla and John were looking at him. All defensive-like... means he was feeling something. I think it'll grow slowly since they're both awkward about feelings.
                        sigpic

Comment

Whilst I approved of them getting it on in this episode... do we really need ANOTHER nerd? McKay, Carter, Keller, Zalenka....................

Comment

not sure if youve noticed.. but atlantis is full of Nerds.. lol

thats why they are there..

Plus keller is smokin so it doesnt matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Zinny View Post
                              not sure if youve noticed.. but atlantis is full of Nerds.. lol

thats why they are there..

Plus keller is smokin so it doesnt matter.
                              Yeah she is hot. QFT.

Comment

Ronan and Keller... the perfect atlantis couple

M

Click on the image to go to my fanfics.

Comment

Working...
                                X