This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    Carter is (supposed to be) military. Elizabeth was a civilian.

And only after Radek had gotten a quick look inside, who got the balcony shuffed his face. Poor man ... or maybe not. Depends how you look at it.

I would not say anything about that scene but TRIO has a similar one. Where is the love?

Comment

I thoroughly enjoyed this episode. Lots of fun.

Carter and Zelenka were funny. Nice to see Sam doing her tech thing again, and they had a very nice banter going on. Loved the pigeon convo.

John and Teyla were sweet. The story about the police officer who worried about her kids was nice, loved that he told her that her baby would always have a family on Atlantis, and I thought his reaction when the baby kicked was so cute.

Ronan and Keller worked for me. I think they're adorable together. I wasn't really expecting that, but I liked it. And I must say Keller has mighty fine taste in men.

I was cringing when John was climbing the ledge. Some very nice "oops" and "ack" moments there.

Only bad thing was Rodney. At first he was very sweet but then he became quite annoying. Thankfully Katie got to see him at his worst before she commited. Still, I'm wondering if we're selling Katie short. Did she agree with Rodney to save face or because she truly can't see herself stuck with him? It will be interesting to see if and how that plays out.

All in all, a nice hour spent.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
        I don't suppose we could talk you into providing a translation. *puppydog eyes* Please?
        That's unbelieveable, I'm such a moron. He willl think I'm a complete idiot... Well, what else can I do... No, not this... I won't fit in here... ugh, that stinks... Jesus... Jesus, not this...

I guess there is also a translation from Pajus in Zelenka thunk thread. So you can choose

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
          I would not say anything about that scene but TRIO has a similar one. Where is the love?
          Ask Radek, he might know now.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Ask Radek, he might know now.

Soap operas over soap operas. Smeller with Conan, Radek has a biggie on Sam and Rodney scared Katie

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
              Soap operas over soap operas. Smeller with Conan, Radek has a biggie on Sam and Rodney scared Katie
              Sounds like a hell of an episode .... on the soap opera scale anyway.

Comment

Sounds like a hell of an episode .... on the soap opera scale anyway.
                My prayers did not reach the big guy. SGA needs a big boom to turn things around and I thought Shep will take one for the team and fall .

Comment

Lol @ Radek and carters boobs! I woulda stared longer if i were him ^.^

Im disturbed that there are disease out there that warrant the entire city being locked down and then self distructed, sounds worse than a prior plague D:

Cactus thing was so funny i rewound to watch it again

Mckay had a pretty convincing break up, poor Roddy

And getting a bachelors degree in 3 years is nothing, i double majored in 4 and was drinking and carrying on every night with a 3.75, but especially since she did highschool by 15, i buy it.

Teylas expression after 42, she looked confused but like she kept thinking it over and over to try to 'get it' ^.^

Comment

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
                    As a woman who has been subjected to such leers, I can blame him. My respect for a guy plumets when he pulls a stunt like that (and guys, we're not oblivious and we do notice when your eyes stray), and if someone I supervised did that to me...well, there would be some immediate repercussions.
                    Not to become a pig or anything, but it's no secret what men think about constantly, and even if we have mastered control over our urges, sometimes we just can't help looking. It's not necessarily a bad thing, more of a compliment to your beauty.

Comment

Originally posted by edain View Post
                      Not to become a pig or anything, but it's no secret what men think about constantly, and even if we have mastered control over our urges, sometimes we just can't help looking. It's not necessarily a bad thing, more of a compliment to your beauty.
                      My sister would kill you for it.

Comment

This whole episode would have been much better if our regs had been stuck in place, and most of the story revolved around the secondary characters (Lorne, Chuck, etc.) trying to deal with the issue. Too much time was spent back and forth with people who could do nothing and it would have been a nice change to see more of the "others".

The Keller and Ronon thing was bad. We lose Beckett for a whiny brat who is wrapped up in herself. Sorry you missed those parties and dates dear. *rolls eyes* Then TPTB have the nerve to romance Ronon with her. I can't see Ronon being remotely interested in such a useless girl. Please, can we have Beckett back and get rid of the primadonna MarySue! Its enough we've had to deal with Shep/Teyla, Shep/Weir, Shep/everything with boobs, and I'd rather have no more soap garbage here.

Zelenka rocked this week though!

Comment

Average episode. McKay was a totally disappointment for me. DH acted cool, but the whole character is a shame of man gender.
                          "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
                            Average episode. McKay was a totally disappointment for me. DH acted cool, but the whole character is a shame of man gender.
                            Platschu!! was that an anti-comment?

Comment

Originally posted by FireCat View Post
                              \?* We lose Beckett for a whiny brat who is wrapped up in herself.?* Sorry you missed those parties and dates dear.!
                              You do know that Beckett whinned when started off in S1 as CMO.
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Almost an anti-comment. McKay was terrible, because the whole proposal was a shame. He acted like in season 1 and he made a great back step to season 1 McKay. But the other characters, especially Radek saved the episode.
                                "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Working...
                                X