Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing= Telya kicking but while keller whines her mouth off.
    6/10
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
      Missing= Telya kicking but while keller whines her mouth off.6/10
      I would like to see how you react if cannibals were chasing you
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        Haha, you got a point I would be probably whining to. Oh and let me guess, you love Keller
        sigpic

Comment

Haha, you got a point I would be probably whining to. Oh and let me guess, you love Keller
          Love is a pretty powerful term to accuse me of. I just look at it from a perspective of Keller as untrained civilian in a situation she was not prepared for. Look at how Beckett and McKay reacted the first time they were thrust into the field. They were whinning too.
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Love is a pretty powerful term to accuse me of. I just look at it from a perspective of Keller as untrained civilian in a situation she was not prepared for. Look at how Beckett and McKay reacted the first time they were thrust into the field. They were whinning too.
            I see what you mean. Oh and i didn't mean to accuse you of anything though. Also, Mrs. Staite has a very high pitched voice so if she whines, it can be irritating(No offense, I just like her voice in other shows such as Firefly/Serenity.
            sigpic

Comment

6/10
              More like "Teyla and Kaylee fight off Reavers"
              sigpic
              Banner By JME2

Comment

6/10
                I would have liked it more if Teyla had shut Keller up by knocking her teeth out, or unconscious. Or had left her at that bridge.

Mmmm.... yeah, yelling out so the whole forest can hear where you are.
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Girl Power in this episode. Bout time. This episode was fine for me. Nice to have a break from Rodney and Sheppard. The cliff hanger ending is interesting. Wonder what is wrong with Teyla!
                  - The Truth is Out There!

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                    I would have liked it more if Teyla had shut Keller up by knocking her teeth out, or unconscious. Or had left her at that bridge.
                    I agree Love this eppy for Teyla though; she was awesome.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                      I agree Love this eppy for Teyla though; she was awesome.
                      One scene that I remember that has me cracked up every time - when Teyla catches that squid-like creature and offers Keller a piece... Yummy!
                      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I enjoyed Keller in this one. Whiny yes, but realistic. We can't all be heroes. Although she did good by the end of the ep. Teyla was great as usual, and I liked the two together.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                          One scene that I remember that has me cracked up every time - when Teyla catches that squid-like creature and offers Keller a piece... Yummy!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                            I enjoyed Keller in this one. Whiny yes, but realistic. We can't all be heroes. Although she did good by the end of the ep. Teyla was great as usual, and I liked the two together.
                            I agree. Not everyone is amazingly versatile and it showed an interesting contrast. I think Keller should have stayed this way, in all honesty. It was new that a character could be essential and not good at combat and made the cast less interchangeable.
                            Price for Pain What do you mean violence isn't the answer?

Burn It All Away Blood moves the heavens. Fire purifies the land. Legends change worlds. Destiny burns.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Fiat justitia et pereat mundus. Fiat justitia ruat caelum.

All are PG-13, each with a single act of rated R violence. Adults situations and other, tamer violence.

Ficta voluptatis causa sint proxima veris

I'm creating a fan comic and I want input from as many fans as possible. Please PM me if you want the discord link. You can also chat, show off your own creations, and rp.

Comment

I find it difficult to believe anyone chosen for a mission to Atlantis would not be given at least some basic training. Keller in this state is a liablity.
                              Calculus and Alcohol don't mix. Never drink and derive.

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos View Post
                                Where was I (my (non-Vista) laptop crashed). Pretty good episode. Me and Dr. Keller have something in common, we're both from Wisconsin and we're not very good athletes. These kinds of episodes are very interesting, and somewhat enjoy them. Next week's episode looks interesting.
                                I thought the pacing was a bit slow. Forgot about the Wisconsin thing.

Tomorrow, someone who can see the future.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X