No announcement yet.

Mckays uglyness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on, McKay's a fox. After all, smart IS sexy!
    I'd also take him over Shep any day.
    LiveJournal

"I never wanted to be an actor. I wanted to be a Time Lord...it just took me a while to figure it out."
    David Hewlett, SciFi Magazine, April 2008

Comment

i just dont' think he has a good amount of self confidence

Comment

McKay doesn't have self confidence?

Comment

He's definitely grown on me. I found Shep hot right away, but Rodney... not so much. I guess I'm just not into chubby guys. On the other hand, I'm not into really buff guys, either.... more well toned, fit, and athletic. Like Shep. But now, I am starting to see Rodney as cute.

(This is certainly an interesting discussion compared to the last one about this episode I had...)
          Fandoms come and go, but geekiness lasts forever.

YouTube - DeviantART - Twitter - tumblr

sigpic

Comment

Rodney is totally cute and Sheppard is totally hawt!
            It's like comparing apples and oranges.
            (Guess Shep would have to be the orange cause Rodneys allergic to citrus)
            sigpic

Comment

I have to say Mckay is handsome. I mean John Sheppard is quite attractive in most circumstances under most lighting conditions, whereas Mckay is attractive in some circumstances and some lighting conditions. Both are quite intelligent(mckay insanely more so but still...John isn't a male bimbo either) I have to say Mckay is more adorkable and is a quality I personally appreciate.

Just an off topic note, but wasn't John sheppard hot with the whole civilian clothes of white shirt black jacket combo? I mean OMG!!! *faints*

Prakash
              I want my Carson and Elizabeth back!

But don't get rid of Dr Keller and Co. Carter! Why can't we have all of them? Why can't we just all get along?

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
                I disagree with Jeannie. I love McKay, and I am not too much into Sheppard. I guess it´s everybody´s personal opinion. And, when I forget about the character, David can be damn hot even when he himself doesn´t think so
                Well, that's siblings for you Jeannie also knows that Rodney's got plenty of ego to spare, so little digs like that aren't going to hurt him, at least not from Jeannie. Plus, it's obvious Katie Brown finds him attractive. Although I sure did laugh at Jeannie's line "You're no John Sheppard." Snort.

Comment

Originally posted by kurya View Post
                  I have to say Mckay is handsome. I mean John Sheppard is quite attractive in most circumstances under most lighting conditions, whereas Mckay is attractive in some circumstances and some lighting conditions. Both are quite intelligent(mckay insanely more so but still...John isn't a male bimbo either) I have to say Mckay is more adorkable and is a quality I personally appreciate.

Just an off topic note, but wasn't John sheppard hot with the whole civilian clothes of white shirt black jacket combo? I mean OMG!!! *faints*

Prakash
                  This is an interesting topic. I'm with you, McKay is handsome. I'm not sure who gets to me more, as far as attractiveness goes, McKay or Sheppard, because McKay's a talker and that's what I go for in a guy. Sheppard's personality reminds more of a boss than a boyfriend.

On a real off-topic note, JF is the only actor I've ever met who was far and away better looking (as in-- please excuse the fangirl moment-- walk-into-a-wall handsome) in RL than on screen. Usually, it's the other way around. Has anyone else met him and thought that?

Comment

While I am obviously a Shep fan and find him devastatingly handsome, I think Rodney is just all kinds of cute. They are each attractive in their own way.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Luciana
                    My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

Rodney's not that bad. He's an attractive guy. I agree with everyone who said it was just Jeannie bugging him. She wants him to be happy, so any little thing she can do to force him to put a ring on Katie's finger is fair game in my books and clearly hers as well.

John is just damned hot, though. Especially in the jeans/white shirt/suit jacket look. Whew!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Amalthea View Post
                        Rodney's not that bad. He's an attractive guy. I agree with everyone who said it was just Jeannie bugging him. She wants him to be happy, so any little thing she can do to force him to put a ring on Katie's finger is fair game in my books and clearly hers as well.

John is just damned hot, though. Especially in the jeans/white shirt/suit jacket look. Whew!
                        I think Ronon had the jeans, john had black pants... they could have been really dark jeans...but yeah really hot, with the top 2 buttons left unbuttoned...and JF hotter in person than on tv... omg I would just die....

Oh and the whole ugliness thing, I agree that while harsh... jeanie was just trying to kick Rodney's butt to do the good thing. And when John was saying"whos been lying to you"...if I put my mcshep goggles on(I hope I am not out of line, i dunno what the regs of shipping are here I know not everyone is into that).... John was just saying those mean things to hide the fact he is attracted to Rodney....

Prakash

But don't get rid of Dr Keller and Co. Carter! Why can't we have all of them? Why can't we just all get along?

Comment

Originally posted by kurya View Post
                          Oh and the whole ugliness thing, I agree that while harsh... jeanie was just trying to kick Rodney's butt to do the good thing. And when John was saying"whos been lying to you"...if I put my mcshep goggles on(I hope I am not out of line, i dunno what the regs of shipping are here I know not everyone is into that).... John was just saying those mean things to hide the fact he is attracted to Rodney....

Prakash
                          LOL I think that might be pushing it a little in the shipping department
                          sigpic

Comment

pushing or body checking(hockey term)?

Comment

I guess this a thread for the galls cos I cannot asses the way a guy looks...Just the thought gives me jivy weebies!

Comment

Originally posted by expendable_crewman View Post
                                On a real off-topic note, JF is the only actor I've ever met who was far and away better looking (as in-- please excuse the fangirl moment-- walk-into-a-wall handsome) in RL than on screen. Usually, it's the other way around. Has anyone else met him and thought that?
                                Hell yes! Joe is waaaay more handsome in RL. I know, it doesn't seem possible, but it is! He's also a really lovely person and very charming too. Fangirlie moment out the way now! I've met other actors, who, honestly, are not as attractive in RL. Joe just was the opposite!
                                Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
                                While I am obviously a Shep fan and find him devastatingly handsome, I think Rodney is just all kinds of cute. They are each attractive in their own way.
                                Agreed. I find Rodney really cute. He's not classically handsome, but he's really appealing, IMO. Shep is just....well, see post above, cos Shep is very handsome, like Joe, IMO.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X