• Time
  • Show
Clear All

when todd yawns
    sigpic

Comment

Ronon: I look dumb.
      Shep: It helps you blend in a little.
      Ronon: I'm going to stand out no matter what you dress me in.
      Shep: That's a good point.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shiro View Post
        "You're no John Sheppard" was probably my favourite too.

Can't beat a good zinger like that.
        And only someone's sister could hit them with that one!

Comment

Originally posted by Cory Holmes View Post
          Jean Miller: "Remember when you got lost in West Edmonton Mall and Dad had to call the police to find you?"

McKay: "That mall is huge!."

Miller: "With maps every 7 metres!"

McKay: "Misleading ones!"
          i see you are from Canada so have you ever been to that mall?? and if so is it true what he said ??
          sigpic
          May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
            This one is on the top of my list too

I would not call it a quote but I love how the room empties in less than 10 seconds when McKay agrees to talk to Jeannie
            ..how about the part where Rodney and Agent Barrett found the warehouse, Rodney getting ready to throw a kick at the door, but Agent Barrett beat him to it by a simply twist and turn of the door knob?

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
              i see you are from Canada so have you ever been to that mall?? and if so is it true what he said ??
              God, yes! It's not huge. It's massive!

To give you an idea of its size, the mall itself contains a
              • roller coaster park (indoors)
              • a waterslide park that's complete with wave pool, lap pool, several hot tubs, and an artifical beach to sun yourself on (also all indoors)
              • a complete hotel (still indoors, though it is 14 floors tall)
              • three seperate food courts (because one just wouldn't be enough for all the people there)
              • an ice rink (NHL regulation in size and also indoors)
              • an aquarium that comes with three mini-subs for people to oogle the fish with (still indoors)
              • a complete 18-hole mini-golf course
              • a multi-screen movieplex
              • more department mega-stores than you can shake a stick at
              • many, many more smaller stores than you could ever possibly shop at in a week
              • and several wings of the mall are theme-oriented (New Orleans, Chinatown, Italy, etc.).

Is that big enough for you? http://www.westedmall.com/mallmap/mallmap.asp
              Last edited by Cory Holmes; 02 December 2007, 09:36 PM.
              sigpic
              http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Griff View Post
                "You're no John Sheppard."
                Got to say that was my favorite too. Though I do like most of the other ones mentioned in the thread.

Comment

I'm glad they went down the darker route this season, it makes these lines more worthwhile. If the episode had been as light hearted as some of the episodes last season I doubt this thread would even exist...

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                    I'm glad they went down the darker route this season, it makes these lines more worthwhile. If the episode had been as light hearted as some of the episodes last season I doubt this thread would even exist...
                    Well, without the Jeannie episodes, how'd we ever get to know that it's "Meredith" that we see every week. Loved how she kept calling him that all episode.

Comment

Originally posted by scholar View Post
                      Loved how she kept calling him that all episode.
                      She's called him that all his life, so...
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cory Holmes View Post
                        God, yes! It's not huge. It's massive!

To give you an idea of its size, the mall itself contains a
                        • roller coaster park (indoors)
                        • a waterslide park that's complete with wave pool, lap pool, several hot tubs, and an artifical beach to sun yourself on (also all indoors)
                        • a complete hotel (still indoors, though it is 14 floors tall)
                        • three seperate food courts (because one just wouldn't be enough for all the people there)
                        • an ice rink (NHL regulation in size and also indoors)
                        • an aquarium that comes with three mini-subs for people to oogle the fish with (still indoors)
                        • a complete 18-hole mini-golf course
                        • a multi-screen movieplex
                        • more department mega-stores than you can shake a stick at
                        • many, many more smaller stores than you could ever possibly shop at in a week
                        • and several wings of the mall are theme-oriented (New Orleans, Chinatown, Italy, etc.).

Is that big enough for you? http://www.westedmall.com/mallmap/mallmap.asp
                        Yeah you were not kidding i went to the website that is a massive place, i am from Arizona and there is nothing like that here , wow i just might vacation there it is beautiful and also because Kate Hewlett mentioned it on SGA too.
                        sigpic
                        May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
                          Yeah you were not kidding i went to the website that is a massive place, i am from Arizona and there is nothing like that here , wow i just might vacation there it is beautiful and also because Kate Hewlett mentioned it on SGA too.
                          I went there to visit a friend. I stayed at the hotel and didn't leave the mall. I spent a week there and was not bored at all. My wallet was screaming in agony by the end, though
                          sigpic

Comment

when she said "meters" rather than "feet" that made me smile.
                            Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

even a blind chipmunk would be able to find their away around a mall that has maps every 7 metres (21 feet).

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndgenerationalteran View Post
                                when she said "meters" rather than "feet" that made me smile.
                                All the Canadianisms always bring a smile to my face. I love the writers.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X