First wraith to visit Earth!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by talyn2k1 View Post
    The Jumper was only required while the station was still under construction. Now that it is finished you can just walk through, as Woolsey did earlier in the season.
    o yh i forgot about that, thanks

but the wraith would been through so many stargates to noctice he was going somewhere very far...
    sigpic

Comment

Does one notice the stargates as you pass through them for the midway station? I don't think so.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
        Does one notice the stargates as you pass through them for the midway station? I don't think so.
        neither do I
        sigpic
        The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Agreed.

Comment

Did he know it was Earth? As if I was the SGC i would just of told him it was a base in the pegasus galaxy, I mean an underground base is an underground base no matter what planet you are on.
            When he stepped through the gate I would of liked a "one small step for wraith"
            Or when he feeded and fixed the nanties super fast, I would of liked him to of said "I always work better on a full stomach" followed by everyone in the room laughing out loud.

But a wraith on Earth was an excellent unexspected threat in this ep along with Walter. Maybe the Wraith and Walter should team up and make a traveling double act?
            sigpic
            Banner Made By Me for Me
            The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

Comment

Originally posted by MechaThor View Post
              Did he know it was Earth? As if I was the SGC i would just of told him it was a base in the pegasus galaxy, I mean an underground base is an underground base no matter what planet you are on.
              When he stepped through the gate I would of liked a "one small step for wraith"
              Or when he feeded and fixed the nanties super fast, I would of liked him to of said "I always work better on a full stomach" followed by everyone in the room laughing out loud.
              the Wraith are not stupid, I doubt he wouldn't suspect it was Earth or at least another galaxy since it took him about 30 mins to arrive there. maybe they did tell him but we don't know if he bought it

Originally posted by MechaThor View Post
              But a wraith on Earth was an excellent unexspected threat in this ep along with Walter. Maybe the Wraith and Walter should team up and make a traveling double act?
              Walter and the Wraith? sweet
              sigpic

Comment

He wouldn't know it took 30 minutes though, to him it would of taken a matter of seconds...

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                  He wouldn't know it took 30 minutes though, to him it would of taken a matter of seconds...
                  ah crap you're right
                  sigpic

Comment

He would probably have suspected something once he saw the different stargate I reckon.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate-builder View Post
                      He would probably have suspected something once he saw the different stargate I reckon.
                      Todd also saw the Midway station, he must've at least suspected something - anything
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate-builder View Post
                        I'm surprised they didn't show a reaction to gate, he's only seen one type of stargate his whole life (god knows how long that's been), seeing a different kind would've gotten some kind of reaction that I would've liked to of seen it.

Comment

The wraith knows about mid point no matter which way he came because the gate bridge is the only way to get back to atlantis because I doubt they used a zpm.

Comment

Originally posted by chestnu1 View Post
                            The wraith knows about mid point no matter which way he came because the gate bridge is the only way to get back to atlantis because I doubt they used a zpm.
                            dosnt matter though coz he cant get there

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
                            Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

I think it was a bad idea for the Wraith to be conscious while they transported him to Earth. They could have carried him on a strecher or something, then revive him after they got to Earth. Or they could have brought Mackay's sister to Atlantis.
                              sigpic
                              "We are the Fifth Race. Our role is clear. If there is any hope in preserving the future, it lies with us."
                              Signature made by RJB

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                                I loved how he looked around in amazement after stepping through the gate in the SGC. I can just imagine his thoughts...

"At last... a Wraith has found Earth..."
                                Todd will most certainly be in the Wraith history books one day. Whether he'll be an Abraham Lincoln or a Benedict Arnold is another matter.

Comment

Working...
                                X