Carter's Broken leg?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my point is

teyla looks just as preggers before trio that she does after, kinda implying that there's no way 6+ weeks passes. (even getting her cast off, sam would still limp for a while)

but they just ignore it when it's inconvenient

i'd have been surprised had they dealt with it.

then again, the only reason teyla's pregnancy has lasted all season is because they couldn't speed it up and have her have her baby in a 6 week arc.

you can always tell when a pregnancy or injury is real in how long it lasts.
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
      then again, the only reason teyla's pregnancy has lasted all season is because they couldn't speed it up and have her have her baby in a 6 week arc.
      Ahahahahahahah! I can just imagine. "Listen, Rachel, we want you to have a c-section at 7 and a half months. We have this great episode in planning, and we don't want Teyla's pregnancy to span more than 6 episodes."

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post

you can always tell when a pregnancy or injury is real in how long it lasts.
        That is so true...

Comment

stargate has almsot always ignore injuries .....which is why i never take it seriuos when characters get hurt.
          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by gopher65 View Post
            Ahahahahahahah! I can just imagine. "Listen, Rachel, we want you to have a c-section at 7 and a half months. We have this great episode in planning, and we don't want Teyla's pregnancy to span more than 6 episodes."
            sigpic

Comment

Yeah in another show, Supernatural, Sam face is badly cut to point that he should had scar, but no his face doesnt even have a scatch on it, later on.

Comment

Most injuries 'heal' between episodes, or characters deal with any psychological ramifications to torture (such as "Common Ground") in the same time period. Sigh...

THe only time I think I've ever seen a character get a scar that sticks is when an actor gets one. In the series FX, actor Cameron Daddo got a scar on the cheek from an FX effect, which he had throughout season 2, but afterwards, it appeared he had plastic surgery to get rid of it.

Comment

Don't they have some sort of Ancient healing doohickey? They got a scanner..

Comment

I can accept the recovery between episodes, but what happened with Teal'c in Midway? He was hurt by the Wraith, but when he walked with Ronon in the next scene, than the wounds disappeared from his chest.
                    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
                      I can accept the recovery between episodes, but what happened with Teal'c in Midway? He was hurt by the Wraith, but when he walked with Ronon in the next scene, than the wounds disappeared from his chest.
                      Dont Jaffa heal faster then human?

Comment

Originally posted by nightmare_warrior View Post
                        Dont Jaffa heal faster then human?
                        they do heal faster but it was long after that next scence there should be scars
                        sigpic
                        [[[[[Dr Keller]][[For Ever]]]]]

Comment

Working...
                        X