This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably been asked before but the archives are gone so i cant look
    Who do you think would win in a fight between Ronan and Teal'c?
    And the boys were playing a game jedis against wraith and i wondered how powerful a wraith would become after feeding on a jedi?

Comment

it has been done but search is down right now.

ronon would win , teal'c to old.
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Teal`c
        sigpic

Comment

google this... site:forum.gateworld.net teal'c vs ronon
          Mongoletsi is bigger than hip...hop...

Comment

In 'Midway,' it seems that Ronan is better with weapons, and Teal'c is better unarmed.

Comment

I'd say Teal'c. I love both characters but Teal'c age has its advantages. Of course Ronan would have more aggression. I'm not sure if the fight would end.

Comment

I agree with Replicator Todd - Teal'c would have a strategic advantage but Ronon would have more raw aggression. As for age - I might be wrong but I don't recall that Ronon's exact age was ever stated so who knows, perhaps Satedans had long lives too?

Comment

Ronon, without even thinking it
                  sigpic
                  Knowledge is power, but how do you use that power defines whether you are good or evil

Comment

Originally posted by Trillian52 View Post
                    I agree with Replicator Todd - Teal'c would have a strategic advantage but Ronon would have more raw aggression. As for age - I might be wrong but I don't recall that Ronon's exact age was ever stated so who knows, perhaps Satedans had long lives too?
                    You're right! We know very little about the Satedans. I guess we will be guessing for a long time...

Comment

Teal'c had no problem keeping up with Ronon in Midway he's at least twice his age (I'm assuming Satedans live about the same as humans and don't have extra-long lifespans). If you add in strategic knowledge which also goes to Teal'c, I think he would ultimately win. Ronon seems more aggressive and has a better grasp on the weapons they used. Though, I'd like to see Ronon handling a staff weapon
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maylet View Post
                        Ronon, without even thinking it
                        And then when you do think about, you must surely decide on the massively* experienced genetically-enhanced Teal'c over the soldier-turned-runner Ronon?

* Teal'c is a Jaffa. They're bred to fight. And he became so good at it, and was smart enough, that he rose to First Prime of Apophis.
                        Mongoletsi is bigger than hip...hop...

Comment

I'd say Teal'c....because Teal'c never loses.....ever.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mongoletsi View Post
                            And then when you do think about, you must surely decide on the massively* experienced genetically-enhanced Teal'c over the soldier-turned-runner Ronon?

* Teal'c is a Jaffa. They're bred to fight. And he became so good at it, and was smart enough, that he rose to First Prime of Apophis.
                            So? The enviroment is just as important if not more so then genetics
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Mongoletsi View Post

Yes I know that, but I think Ronon could win
                              sigpic
                              Knowledge is power, but how do you use that power defines whether you are good or evil

Comment

My money would be on Teal'c.
                                Reason: experience, mostly, that and he seems more 'open-minded' than Ronan (i.e., more willing to learn new stuff)...oh, and the S10 episode, 'Talion'. Nasty fight, that.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X