X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
    wait till midway
    I'm rooting for Ronon
    I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

That video of Teal'c was crap he got his arse kicked, there is far better vids of him kicking arse out there.

Id go for Ronon tho
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
        wait till midway
        I'm pretty sure their fight in the begining of the episode will be a tie. since they don't want to piss off any fans.

But in 'reality' who would win in a real hand-to-hand combat between the two of them?
        the video I posted clearly proves that Ronon is much stronger. Teal'c was beaten by a Goauld who used only one hand, while with Ronon vs. a Goauld it was the other way around...
        Last edited by AscendedThor; 13 February 2008, 05:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AscendedThor View Post
          I'm pretty sure their fight in the begining of the episode will be a tie. since they don't want to piss off any fans.

But in 'reality' who would win in a real hand-to-hand combat between the two of them?
          the video I posted clearly proves that Ronon is much stronger. Teal'c was beaten by a Goauld who used only one hand, while with Ronon vs. a Goauld it was the other way around...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZGb96SrlBs
          there both knock each other out in a wonderful matrix like move
          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZGb96SrlBs
            Ah, but it's debatable whether you can compare since the writers and producers may not have been exactly sure of how strong the Goauld were. You'd have to find a recent fighting of Teal'c and a Gouald, then it would be more comparable.

Comment

Not really sure... they are both somewhat opposite from one another.

Ronon is a berserker and quite strong for a Human, he gets kind of lost in a bloodlust in battle and quite brutal. We saw him on Sateda taking on quite a few Wraith in battle and to have survived as long as he did would mean that he does possess quite a bit of skill in combat.

While Teal'c is a seasoned warrior of many battles, since he uses tretonin I don't think he is as powerful as he used to be but he is pretty tough considering how he went in guns blazing against the Illac Renin in season 10 of SG-1.

Both have shown some martial skills in combat related matters... Ronon did with the sticks and Teal'c with his staff weapon. So ultimately I suppose its pretty close... don't quote me on this but I think I might have heard JM on his blog say that he would think Ronon would win. Again I might have made that up so don't quote me on that.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

I think that they are both pretty evenly matched but if i had to pick a side i would have to go with....*flips a coin* teal'c

Comment

id go with tealc, if he still had a symbiot id say tealc without a doubt.
                  Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

If anybody is to win the 'duel' it will by Big T! However wouldn't surprise me to have the 2 be evenly matched & it end in a tie so that the writers don't get besieged by hate mail from livid T or Ronon fans if they lost!

Hoping to see T using experience though & managing to whip the younger, stronger warrior (just like Bra'tac did with Teal'c way back when he was first prime).

Comment

In a Stargate universe anything is possible... even that Dex could beat the crap out of Teal'c. But, in the real world Judge could break Momoa in half, without even noticing that.

Comment

Easy, Teal'c has been a gamer much much longer. He would totally pwn Ronan in COD, RB6, Halo, any racing game. No contest. Of course they are both far too mature to get into a real fight with their own ally.
                        Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Teal'c
                          sigpic
                          Knowledge is power, but how do you use that power defines whether you are good or evil

Comment

Watch Crossroads and see Teal'c knock over multiple Tok'ra with ease. They're the same physically as Goa'uld and it took several of them to subdue Teal'c.

Besides, Kawalski Goa'uld is not the same as Caldwell Goa'uld. Maybe Kawalski was in better shape than Caldwell to begin with. It's impossible to know, so you can't judge who would win by looking at the Goa'uld they've been fighting. The only way to be sure is to have them actually fight.

But resume-wise, Teal'c is much more impressive.

Comment

TEAL'C, TEAL'C, TEAL'C

Come on he is a Jaffa (so superior physically) with years of more experince so he has to win of course he did do that rapid age thing in Unending which does help Ronon but come on he's Teal'c

Of course he does have a really really bad hair cut recently so that may give it to Ronon
                              Vote Anubis for President in 2012
                              A Face you Can Trust
                              sigpic
                              So whats the worst that could happen?
                              Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
                              It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

what about that clip of teal'c fighting that go'auld that was pretending to be a rebel Jafa!? why didn't you show that?
                                Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X