No announcement yet.

The Wraith will be huge trouble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do the Wraith even know about the Replicators? I always thought that the Replicator project was abandoned before they were even pitted against the Wraith. If that is the case, would be curious to see how the Wraith would react, they might even look at the Replicators and think they are Ancients - returning from the dead so to speak
    ~*+*~nEvEr ArGuE WiTh aN iDiOt - ThEy WiLL jUsT dRaG yOu DoWn To ThEiR LeVeL aNd BeAt YoU WiTh ExPeRiEnCe~*+*~

Comment

Originally posted by wise one View Post
      well aslong as mckay or sheppard are on those ships, then they wont be destroyed
      Somebody forgot about Camelot...

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
        Somebody forgot about Camelot...
        Notice as soon as they got off the ship it blew up?

Comment

Originally posted by Azriel View Post
          Do the Wraith even know about the Replicators? I always thought that the Replicator project was abandoned before they were even pitted against the Wraith. If that is the case, would be curious to see how the Wraith would react, they might even look at the Replicators and think they are Ancients - returning from the dead so to speak
          They've had ten thousand years to come across the planet

Comment

Originally posted by JSPuddlejumper View Post
            Asurans can build ships much faster than the Ancients, and it looks like they made some upgrades: White shields (much stronger than Auroa class shields), and their ships can cloak.

Earth ships facing off against the Asurans will be in huge trouble as well. Why? Our weapons wont dent the Asuran shields.
            Not seen anything to say the Asuran shields are stronger plus earth has the entire Asgard database and they've had ten thousand years to grow. We also seen an earth ship destroy an Ori vessel

Comment

I think the Wraith are in for the beatdown of a lifetime.

BUT...I think this move is also a mistake. It's never good to back your enemy into a corner...they do things you can't predict. Desperate measures for a desperate situation....

I think the Wraith are going to end up being desperate enough to make a few changes to themselves and their ships to counter their new enemy.

Atlantis may have inadvertantly created an even deadlier Wraith threat in the long run.

Oh and I just wanted to add...Atlantis is freaking awesome!!! Best show on TV.
              It feels good to be alive.
              Cause i've been dead for so long.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostPoet View Post

BUT...I think this move is also a mistake. It's never good to back your enemy into a corner...they do things you can't predict. Desperate measures for a desperate situation....

I think the Wraith are going to end up being desperate enough to make a few changes to themselves and their ships to counter their new enemy.

Atlantis may have inadvertantly created an even deadlier Wraith threat in the long run.

Oh and I just wanted to add...Atlantis is freaking awesome!!! Best show on TV.
                True enough.. I wonder how this will pan out for the IOA>.

Comment

Originally posted by SmallTimePerson View Post
                  Notice as soon as they got off the ship it blew up?

Good point.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostPoet View Post

Indeed: the Wraith seem to be in big trouble. However, it all depends on how will
                    the writers imagine this war because many plot twists can be invented .

However, my guess is that it's more likely that at some point the SGA team will
                    first manage to destroy the Asurans (possibly aided by some Wraiths) and then
                    deal with the weakened Wraith.

I am saying this because : if the Replicators destroy all of the Wraith they'll turn
                    furiously against Earth , and at that point the SGA team will have to do something
                    to destroy them all quickly. So we'll have no Wraith and no Replicators - a boring
                    galaxy and an unlikely scenario.

Comment

Working...
                    X