Harmony – So Many Memorable Lines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fullforce View Post
    The absolute highlight of the episode was Sheppard on the radio.

"What's your status!?"
    "Good."
    "Elaborate!"
    "Real Good."

Made me laugh.
    Yeah that was my favorite line
    || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

part was the painting at the end after they showed the asgard's return

Comment

Asgard?

Comment

when they smell the chicken

Rodney: the nose that knows
          Rodney: follow me

Comment

What a great episode and it was filler.
            My heart beats in 13/8.

Comment

I loved the picture at the end most ^^ It was great I think, and Johns face....

Spoiler:

Comment

The painting was classic but who was the painter? I only ask 'cos it must've been done damn quick
                sigpic

Comment

The Leadership talk between Sheppard and Harmony stands out in my mind, because it tells us more about Sheppard than Harmony.

S: Nervous about being Queen:
                  H: No, Why would I be?
                  S: It’s a lot of responsibility.
                  H: I know that.
                  S: You’ve got to put the needs of your people before anything else, including your own.
                  H: Some of the time, yes.
                  S: Oh, pretty much all of the time.
                  ….
                  H: You know much about leadership, John.
                  S: Well, hard earned lessons along the way.
                  sigpic

Comment

JOHN SHEPPARD

Just remember, you're not Queen because of divine right. You're Queen because they allow you to be Queen. If you're mean to the people, they may change their minds. Just remember that.

Hopefully, Harmony won't decree the people EAT CAKE to ease their suffering.

Comment

***this is a SPOILER***

dont forget the whole interchange after mckay saves harmony. I thought that was pretty good:

H: not you u serper(watev that means), but you. you saved my life.
                      M: I did?
                      H: When the geni started firing at me,you threw yourself on me using your body as a shield.
                      M: oh no i just tripped and fell on top of you, it was a accident.
                      H: And then you pulled me to safety
                      You don't don't not like me. You like me!
                      M:No no no...

H: You're a hero.....
                      M: No not a hero excepionally courageous perhaps.
                      H: And modest too.

Im pretty sure he didn't trip. thats interesting that he'd say he did. did u guys see that?

also that triple negative messed up the meaning. i think the way it was written " You don't don't not like me. " it means you dont like me. im prob the only loser lol that noticed and thought about this for a while

Comment

No, he did trip. Watch that sequence again closely.

And I noticed the triple negative too. I think that was the point.

Comment

I don't think he tripped, didn't look like it to me. I thought this line was a classic:

Harmony: Provide me with cover, I'll make it to the pedestal, summon the beast, and smite them.
                          Last edited by Ebeneezer_Goode; 28 January 2008, 04:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ebeneezer_Goode View Post
                            I don't think he tripped, didn't look like it to me. I thought this line was a classic:

Harmony: Provide me with cover, I'll make it to the pedestal, summon th beast, and smite them.
                            yeh that was good aswell as shappard replying " no one will be doing any smiting today"

lol
                            sigpic

Comment

I liked when the kid had the map but Sheppard still knew which way to go before she figured it out.
                              Finally, TPTB figured out the intelligent strategist and pilot would be able to navigate. YAY!

HARMONY (hesitantly): Now ... we go ...
                              SHEPPARD (without even looking at the map): Right.
                              HARMONY: Correct.

sigpic

Comment

why did it smell like chicken, were they cooking chicken?
                                sigpic
                                May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Working...
                                X