Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

since they've already killed every character I ever liked in this show
    I really wouldn't mind if they kill anyone else, I'd say
    Ellis, Teyla, Wolsey and Lee are likely candidates, and I'd be happy to watch them die too

Comment

If they kill Zelenka, I will accuse them of having a problem with actors that have funny accents. Zelenka is the only good thing left about Atlantis.
      My bets are on Lorne but I so want it to be Teyla but that would never happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Erised View Post
        If they kill Zelenka, I will accuse them of having a problem with actors that have funny accents. Zelenka is the only good thing left about Atlantis.
        My bets are on Lorne but I so want it to be Teyla but that would never happen.

The only reason I don't think it would be Teyla is because of the "babe" factor. They killed off Carson to open up a spot for a pretty young thing to share the hotness spotlight with Teyla. If they killed off Teyla, they'd just have to find another pretty young thing to take her place. Are there any rumors of any new pretty young things in the Atlantis universe?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nowvoyager908 View Post
          Are there any rumors of any new pretty young things in the Atlantis universe?
          *cough*Larrin*cough*
          sigpic

Comment

If they Kill Zelenka that will be the final straw for me, I love that guy, Mckay without him just wouldn't be the same. I had a horrible feeling when watching 'Adrift' he was going to meet his end, luckily I was wrong.
            Last edited by kirmit; 30 September 2007, 10:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
              *cough*Larrin*cough*

Uh oh! Maybe Teyla should keep an ear open for sounds of footsteps coming up behind her after all.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit View Post
                If they Kill Zelenka that will be the final straw for me, I love that guy, Mckay without him just wouldn't be the same. I had a horrile feeling when watching 'Adrift' he was going to meet his end, luckily I was wrong.
                That's the 2nd time they've hinted it. The first time was in Tao of Rodney.

Originally posted by nowvoyager908 View Post
                Uh oh! Maybe Teyla should keep an ear open for sounds of footsteps coming up behind her after all.
                LOL!
                sigpic

Comment

Caldwell
                  sigpic

Comment

I really don't think killing off
                    Spoiler:
                    K.H
                    . compares to losing
                    Spoiler:
                    Carson or Elizabeth
                    sigpic

Comment

If someone had to die,
                      Spoiler:
                      I'd rather it be Heightmeyer. She's not important, and not attached to any characters like Katie Brown is. She's only been in a handful of episodes and hasn't been explored yet. She was pretty much an extra with a few speaking lines.

<mod ship>
                      Last edited by Skydiver; 30 September 2007, 10:25 AM.

Carson: Muh tuttles!

Comment

Two things

a) SPOILER TAGS PEOPLE

Shockingly enough there are those out there that haven't seen doppelganger and would like to remain unspoiled, especially about a plot twist of this magnitude

b) DO NOT CALL OTHER FANS NAMES

People will dislike/like every single thing that they do on the show. They're not wrong for their likes/dislikes. Stop belittling them and stop calling them names.
                        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

My money is on Katie Brown.

After all, she stands in the way for McKay and Carter to hit it off.

*curls back up in anti-chair*
                          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve View Post
                            I really don't think killing off
                            Spoiler:
                            K.H
                            . compares to losing
                            Spoiler:
                            Carson or Elizabeth
                            Maybe not, but its often left to the recurring characters to give a show its full flavor . . . to fill in the blanks left by the big guns. I still miss Grodin for instance. There was a small, subtle scene in Hot Zone with him and Elizabeth that sealed the deal for me. Unfortunately, too often they're treated as nothing but glorified red shirts.
                            sigpic

Comment

Thanks to the Moderator, a pool is added to the thread. Please, vote
                              LONG LIVE THE WRAITH!
                              Member of the Wraith' Defenders Club
                              http://petitionspot.com/petitions/wraithrights/
                              My fan fiction

Comment

I voted for Katie, given some things that Hewlett has said. Nice to see a good healthy figure for Carter! It won't happen, but it shows a lot of voters can't stand her!

Comment

Working...
                                X