Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was really wary of evil!Shep. Didn't think that was one aspect of the episode I would enjoy and it's almost one I liked the best, at least one of the things I liked the best. This was a great character episode.
    sigpic

Comment

Um, when did this air?

Comment

It didn't air. It was released for sale on ITunes.
        Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
        encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
        3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
        4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
        5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve View Post
          I think they knew from the beginning of filming. And it does look like you can see a bit of a start on a baby belly. It's definitely not obvious but there's another shot later in the episode where it looks like it too.
          *headdesk* so that's why she didn't wear revealing clothes!

by the way, I liked her Doppelganger style much better than that stupid purple shirt.

Comment

Originally posted by Ltcolshepjumper View Post
            It didn't air. It was released for sale on ITunes.
            from everything I've read, it was released by MISTAKE by iTunes so I was very surprised to find an official thread on GW discussing the episode. Usually they're 'no, you can't discuss it unless it has aired on scifi.' Wonder why it's different this time?

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
              Usually they're 'no, you can't discuss it unless it has aired on scifi.' Wonder why it's different this time?
              Cause Darren said the release was "legit".

I shouldn't be here.
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                Cause Darren said the release was "legit".

I shouldn't be here.
                I'm sure MGM would argue that point. This is a big screwup (worse than the screeners.) wouldn't surprise me if someone gets fired for doing it.

Comment

Well, Adrift is still AWOL, so I just rewatched this ep. I think I liked it better the second time. I would write more, but now I must go to bed - I haven't slept in 26 hours.
                  - Life after Stargate -
                  Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                  Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                  sigpic

Comment

rawr!.. i thi8nk i like Evil!Shepp

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                    bahah david cowering in wetness int he last pic.. wet hseep definatly drags me more to this epsidoe, besides the clowns *galres at them*

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve View Post
                    Oh God yes, two wet!sheps and yet, the hair, it just won't be diminished.

How about kaleidoscope!John?

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f1...ger/Dopp14.jpg
                    cold lazurus anyone.. looks a trippy piccy.

from everything I've read, it was released by MISTAKE by iTunes so I was very surprised to find an official thread on GW discussing the episode. Usually they're 'no, you can't discuss it unless it has aired on scifi.' Wonder why it's different this time?
                    cus they can't stop us *angel face*
                    Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                    Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

It was a mistake, but since several fans have now seen the episode through perfectly legal and legitimate means, we might as well open the discussion folder early.

We do open folders/threads when episodes air elsewhere in the world, not just when they air on SCI FI. What we don't do is open folders when the only way to see an episode anywhere in the world is through illegal bootlegs (unless you happen to be a member of the press and receive a screener of your own, which I would guess accounts for a very small number of GW Forum members ).
                      GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                      The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                      Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Originally posted by Darren View Post
                        It was a mistake, but since several fans have now seen the episode through perfectly legal and legitimate means, we might as well open the discussion folder early.

We do open folders/threads when episodes air elsewhere in the world, not just when they air on SCI FI. What we don't do is open folders when the only way to see an episode anywhere in the world is through illegal bootlegs (unless you happen to be a member of the press and receive a screener of your own, which I would guess accounts for a very small number of GW Forum members ).
                        I wouldn't say 'small'. A lot of people who say they wouldn't watch a download DO watch 'em. You just need to surf the web to find them commenting And yes, some folks actually do have legitimate access to screeners if they beg quite a lot

Comment

Well, to be fair, didn't we have official discussion threads open in Adrift and Lifeline (though no folders)?
                          http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

I wouldn't say 'small'. A lot of people who say they wouldn't watch a download DO watch 'em. You just need to surf the web to find them commenting And yes, some folks actually do have legitimate access to screeners if they beg quite a lot
                            But the thing is, no one can police the internet to see who's really being honest when they say they don't watch illegal downloads. It's kind of a moot point anyway, considering the majority of the people talking about Doppelganger paid for it in the first place. No begging or searching for torrents was required in this case.

Besides, we wouldn't even be having this discussion if MGM (or whoever) hadn't messed up. That's not GW or anyone else's fault.

I think it makes sense to open the folder early... It's a nice way to contain confirmed spoilers without messing with people who would like to simply speculate.

And it's a nice punishment for this spoiler glutton: I actually regret finding out about Kate's fate so far in advance.

Comment

Stupid, random question that...(wait, double-checking...nope, I dunno) might have been asked already. I'm not a normal ITunes user. But I'm assuming, as with most matters in life...you have to live in the US to buy this episode, right? 'Cause I'd love to watch it and join in the speculation...only...I'm Canadian.

Dang it.

I'd pay anything to see this episode...sigh...
                              sigpic

The best crossover ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Era Yachi View Post
                                Stupid, random question that...(wait, double-checking...nope, I dunno) might have been asked already. I'm not a normal ITunes user. But I'm assuming, as with most matters in life...you have to live in the US to buy this episode, right? 'Cause I'd love to watch it and join in the speculation...only...I'm Canadian.

Dang it.

I'd pay anything to see this episode...sigh...
                                I believe so... although someone did say they were on vacation in Canada and managed to download... though that may be (guesswork here on my part, I know little about how iTunes works these things) that the ISP etc of their account is in the US...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X