Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn that's kind of crappy for you guys. talk about a major spoiler issue.

thanks for clearing it up anyway. i'll be back when it's out officially.
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
      Yes. He's only shown for about 2 seconds.
      ah thst good ill jsut close my eyes

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
      I love clowns . 2 seconds is not enough for me
      ur insnane! lol

Originally posted by Landers View Post
      Considering that Teyla's nightmare was Ronon saying "I thought you and Shep would hook up", then I'd say the truth was the opposite. She DOESN'T want Shep at all. He is just her friend. Mallozzi's blog already said the only canon ship we would see this year would be between
      Spoiler:
      Rodney and Katie.
      Spoiler:
      yeah Rodney and Katie are in lock down together in Quarentine... sqeeee

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve View Post
      I've got some caps for the Heightmeyer nightmare scene per a request. I'm going to put them behind the tags just to make reading the page easier for everyone:

Spoiler:

oooooh Shepp looks eviler then i thought.. poor Kate is having a bad hair day...
      Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
      Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
        Well, they did do some disguising in the way they shot the angles, and sometimes she was wearing her uniform jacket. It was just a few times that it kind of showed up a little more, like there was a scene in Carter's office where she turned to the side, and I thought...wait a minute.

Rachel said something recently in an interview about her whole pregnancy being documented through season 4. LOL. That would be kind of weird.
        It's just you'd think they would give her a proper fitting shirt. Oh well it does look like they are trying to hide it with the jacket but would it have been as noticeable if she had a shirt that covered her belly.
        sigpic
        My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post

oooooh Shepp looks eviler then i thought.. poor Kate is having a bad hair day...
          Oh you wanna see evil shep? Check this pic out!

Joe knocked it out of da' house with his performance in this episode.
          sigpic

Comment

mmmmm *melts* damn the man for doing this to me
            Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
            Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

I never liked that dr, I'm glad she's gone.

What is up with these episode mixups? Productions numbers aside, this is too much to be a coincidence considering what happened a few weeks ago.

Vala,

Comment

Joe knocked it out of da' house with his performance in this episode.
                Hehehehe...

Comment

Well I can't say what happened with the leaking of the first two episodes. That was apparently an employee issue where someone broke the rules. Here though, this mix-up is at least understandable in light of it being 4X01 in production order.
                  sigpic

Comment

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f1...ger/Dopp18.jpg
                    Or these...

sigpic

Comment

I'm kind of torn - Doppelganger was one of the episodes that I really liked the sound of, and from the reports it's even better than I had hoped (got to love those more character based episodes), but I really, really hope that this doesn't impact on the ratings. With three episodes already prematurely released we'll have seen the entire season by the end of next week.

The spoiler ho in me is giddy with glee, but I just hope that this doesn't kick SGA in the pants when it comes to looking at reneweing for Season Five. *fingers crossed* At any rate it wont have been for lack of quality!

Comment

Ali, oh yes! It's really kicking me in the pants just how hawt evil!Shep is.

ponycake, I really don't think this mix up is going to hurt ratings. Amazon messed up with a similar problem last year and it didn't get hardly noticed at all. I think the only reason this is getting more fretting is because of the leaked first two episodes, but the fact that they were unfinished episodes as far as sound really doesn't discourage a person from viewing it live. In fact, the opposite. It was neat to see and I don't regret it, but watching the polished final product was far more enjoyable on my widescreen this Friday. And I can't wait to do the same with Lifeline next week.
                        sigpic

Comment

Ahhh, I didn't realise that this had happened before with no effect; that's definitely good news then. And does makes sense because probably only fairly hardcore fans are going to be on the net hunting for episodes to download.

Evil Shep is just a thing of beauty - even his eyebrows reek of malice - you expect them to leap off his face and strangle someone.

Comment

Ali, oh yes! It's really kicking me in the pants just how hawt evil!Shep is.
                            Heh. Well, if you're gonna talk about how hawt Evil!Shep is... how about this scene:

Wet!Shep - two for the price of one!
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh God yes, two wet!sheps and yet, the hair, it just won't be diminished.

How about kaleidoscope!John?

sigpic

Comment

GUH!!! Can I say JF nailed evil Shep!! He was so damned convincing and that sneer on his face. *sigh* I wasn't sure how this evil Shep was going to work out, but dayam! I would love to see more!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X