This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Erised View Post
    LOL I actually think dark hair looked bad on her. She looked like a natural blonde from what I remember and that color just looked unnatural.. Still.. wtf they're discriminating against non blondes! LOL.. no really..
    I agree that she looked better as a blonde.
    - Life after Stargate -
    Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
    Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
    sigpic

Comment

I really enjoyed this episode. JF really showed his acting chops on this one and DH was right there too. AT handled Carter's role beautifully. She was focused on the problem and not on her position. She truly did provide support as opposed to taking over as promised. Nice. The scene where Rodney thanks Sheppard "for trying" was very well handled by both actors. The one scene that did seem a little odd to me is that Rodney passed up a chance to snark at Sheppard for his answer of "42" when Rodney asked if he knew how many worlds were in the database without comment. What? McKay never read Hitchhiker's Guide? Nice to know Sheppard reads the classics. :-)

Comment

Been going back though JM's blog looking for some information. Ran across this on March 2nd, talking about Doppelganger.

Stand-outs sequences included a mesmerized Keller, that Rising-era look, and an armed and barefoot Lorne.
        OK, #1 & #3, check. But I can't think of what he's referring to by Rising-era look?
        - Life after Stargate -
        Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
        Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
          Been going back though JM's blog looking for some information. Ran across this on March 2nd, talking about Doppelganger.

OK, #1 & #3, check. But I can't think of what he's referring to by Rising-era look?

I think he is talking about Teyla's dream.

Comment

Originally posted by Homeslice55 View Post
            On a side note, I never heard the term doppelganger used before. But once the title of this episode was released, I hear it all over the place. I am still waiting to use it in a real world conversation.
            You should see the Buffy Season Three episode 'Doppelgangland'. It's a follow-up of 'The Wish', and the two of them are among the best in the series. 'Doppelgangland' has a lot of very funny lines.

'Doppelganger' sounds a like a good episode and I am looking forward to seeing it. I'm not too fussed that Dr. Heightmeyer dies, she always seemed dull to me.

Comment

Originally posted by gange57 View Post
              I think he is talking about Teyla's dream.
              OH! *duh* Yeah, that makes sense. Thanks!
              - Life after Stargate -
              sigpic

Comment

Just out of curiosity, during the incident with Lorne, was he dreaming John was a Milky Way Replicator or a Pegasus Replicator? I'm going for the former, simply because he called Sam Carter a Replicator as well. And as well all know, Replicarter...
                http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

I've got some caps for the Heightmeyer nightmare scene per a request. I'm going to put them behind the tags just to make reading the page easier for everyone:

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

And last bunch of the Heightmeyer nightmare scene:

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Is it just me or is Rachel showing in these pics? Look at the first one.

And I take it back. I didn't think TPTB knew that Rachel was pregnant when shooting this ep - I think I'm wrong about that.
                      - Life after Stargate -
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                        Is it just me or is Rachel showing in these pics? Look at the first one.

And I take it back. I didn't think TPTB knew that Rachel was pregnant when shooting this ep - I think I'm wrong about that.
                        You'd think that if she was showing they would try to cover that up and not have her in something that shows her belly. LOL. *headdesk*
                        sigpic
                        My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

I think they knew from the beginning of filming. And it does look like you can see a bit of a start on a baby belly. It's definitely not obvious but there's another shot later in the episode where it looks like it too.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
                            You'd think that if she was showing they would try to cover that up and not have her in something that shows her belly. LOL. *headdesk*
                            Well, they did do some disguising in the way they shot the angles, and sometimes she was wearing her uniform jacket. It was just a few times that it kind of showed up a little more, like there was a scene in Carter's office where she turned to the side, and I thought...wait a minute.

Rachel said something recently in an interview about her whole pregnancy being documented through season 4. LOL. That would be kind of weird.
                            - Life after Stargate -
                            sigpic

Comment

has this ep actually aired?

how's that? it's meant to be ep 4 right? but the season premier was only on friday so why is this out?
                              Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                                has this ep actually aired?

how's that? it's meant to be ep 4 right? but the season premier was only on friday so why is this out?
                                iTunes posted it by mistake, mislabeled as Adrift. So all of us who went to iTunes to download Adrift got Doppelganger instead. I still haven't seen Adrift. Darren opened the folder, since the episode was released legally, albeit by mistake.
                                - Life after Stargate -
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X