Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Doppelganger Pre-Airing Discussion and Speculation Thread (Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blip from Joe:

Anon Y. Mous writes: “Can you tell us if any episodes are fully complete and ready for airing?...”

Answers: Yes, a number of episodes are complete (Adrift, Lifeline, Missing, Doppelganger, and Travelers come to mind)...
    http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...er-3-2007.html

Comment

Originally posted by scifi_lemon View Post
      Sorry M82, still 26 days left! Less than a month!
      Damn!
      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

New promo pictures (spoiler!) :
        http://www.scifi.com/atlantis/galler...7&cat=season04
        http://www.scifi.com/atlantis/galler...8&cat=season04
        http://www.scifi.com/atlantis/galler...9&cat=season04
        http://www.scifi.com/atlantis/galler...0&cat=season04
        "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

For some reason, I just get a blank screen. None of the photos will show up for me
          sigpic

Comment

Thanks Plats, i'll post the pics as some people can't access the links

S4 promo pics

Spoiler:

I'm not sure if this one is from DG, i'm guessing given the trailers

Comment

Hmmm, yes I heard about it. Should I upload them somewhere for you?
              Spoiler:

I hope they are from this episode!
              "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

So, looking at the pictures from SciFi, a couple of them stand out.

The first one with Lorne looking as if he's going to shoot Shep. (One can only hope) It got me wondering (and it's no doubt been discussed) but i'm thinking that this pic is about half way through the ep, and Evil Shep has gotten pretty good at messing with everyone's mind, and now Lorne can't distinguish who's who. I wonder though what it was that Lorne's been dreaming about to make him want to pull a gun on Sheppard. we don't know Lorne that well, but i'm assuming it must have been pretty drastic for him to not trust Shep anymore. Anyone got any ideas?

As for the second pic, Teyla's hair looks as if it's from season 1, so i'm assuming she'd dreaming. I wonder if he's altering her thoughts from their first meeting... either he comes in with his team and tries to take over her leadership from the Athosians or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post

The first one with Lorne looking as if he's going to shoot Shep. (One can only hope) It got me wondering (and it's no doubt been discussed) but i'm thinking that this pic is about half way through the ep, and Evil Shep has gotten pretty good at messing with everyone's mind, and now Lorne can't distinguish who's who. I wonder though what it was that Lorne's been dreaming about to make him want to pull a gun on Sheppard. we don't know Lorne that well, but i'm assuming it must have been pretty drastic for him to not trust Shep anymore. Anyone got any ideas?

As for the second pic, Teyla's hair looks as if it's from season 1, so i'm assuming she'd dreaming. I wonder if he's altering her thoughts from their first meeting... either he comes in with his team and tries to take over her leadership from the Athosians or something.
                  Didn't JM say that we would find out about Lorne's past in this eppy?
                  My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                  Sig and avi by me
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Squee! That magazine interview was great.
                    Not sure if it needs spoilers but best to err on the side of caution -

Spoiler:
                    Especially the bit where JF says he fights himself!!! Squee!
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to Copter for the Sig and Avi!!!

Comment

I thought that too. I've only seen it describe the 'team' getting nightmares - guess he messes with them all?

The nightmares will give us some insight into the characters, especially ones like Lorne that haven't really been explored much.

Can't wait to see this ep!
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to Copter for the Sig and Avi!!!

Comment

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
                        Didn't JM say that we would find out about Lorne's past in this eppy?
                        I'm sure he did Weren't they talking about where he was raised and were discussing if he was a southern boy or not? I wonder if they've decided yet. I am really looking forward to see everyone's hopes and fears in this ep. I really want to see the team mistrustful of Shep.

Originally posted by H Louise View Post
                        Squee! That magazine interview was great.
                        Not sure if it needs spoilers but best to err on the side of caution -

Spoiler:
                        Especially the bit where JF says he fights himself!!! Squee!
                        Did you not know about Evil Shep. I'm obviously not promoting my liff for evil Shep enough. Time to remedy that.

Evil Shep!! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE

Originally posted by H Louise View Post
                        I thought that too. I've only seen it describe the 'team' getting nightmares - guess he messes with them all?

The nightmares will give us some insight into the characters, especially ones like Lorne that haven't really been explored much.

Can't wait to see this ep!
                        I'm so looking forward to the evil shep getting into everyone's heads. I was talking with Linz and we're hoping that Shep is forced to go and see Doc Heightmeyer Oh can you imagine him getting all angsty, and nervous and not wanting to say anything. That could be fun. And FH would be over the moon with some Doc H. couch time.

Comment

The crystal seems to be a little small on the pictures, isn't it?

Comment

I'm sure he did Weren't they talking about where he was raised and were discussing if he was a southern boy or not? I wonder if they've decided yet. I am really looking forward to see everyone's hopes and fears in this ep. I really want to see the team mistrustful of Shep.

Did you not know about Evil Shep. I'm obviously not promoting my liff for evil Shep enough. Time to remedy that.

Evil Shep!! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm so looking forward to the evil shep getting into everyone's heads. I was talking with Linz and we're hoping that Shep is forced to go and see Doc Heightmeyer Oh can you imagine him getting all angsty, and nervous and not wanting to say anything. That could be fun. And FH would be over the moon with some Doc H. couch time.
                            Evil Shep and mistrustful team sounds good!!!

There's a scene in the promo with Shep saying: "Can you believe this?" In a different kinda way. I wonder if it is from this ep. With everyone edgy around him and he's like I didn't do any of that stuff....

Anyway:

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
                            Sig and avi by me
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
                              Maybe they got only a piece if it.
                              Sig and avi by me
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
                                I don't think that's all of it as Erika said. Maybe it's too big to bring back?

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
                                Evil Shep and mistrustful team sounds good!!!

There's a scene in the promo with Shep saying: "Can you believe this?" In a different kinda way. I wonder if it is from this ep. With everyone edgy around him and he's like I didn't do any of that stuff....

Anyway:

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
                                Oh I hope so, we don't get to see the team not trusting each other that often... I think it was only once in Irresistable that, that happened. And for me it upped the angst factor. I want to see lots of people looking edgy and not knowing who to trust, especially if it's shep, because normally they trust him without reservation.

Comment

Working...
                                X