No announcement yet.

Reason why the wraith didnt go to the rendevous point

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It sems we have come to name him that, and so it has stuck..

Comment

I wonder if they're planning another assault on Atlantis. I mean, Todd saw the coordinates for Atlantis being dialled in BAMSR, so maybe they're going to go gather another armada or something. Especially with our new weapons, we humans are more dangerous than ever, and we can still solve their food shortage problems.

Spoiler:
      Also, looking forward to the next episode, where hopefully we'll see the fate of one of the hive ships.

Comment

I think it is a combination of not wanting to be around the human vessels after the battle what with the alliance being over and everything, but also I think it is related to the next episode.
        sigpic
        If ignorance is bliss why aren't there more happy people?
        I love you like a fat kid loves cake: you were great at the time but you ruined high school for me.

Comment

I think it's because it was late and they had to get home. The last time the Wraith got home late, MomWraith really yelled at them.

"I aim to misbehave." - Capt. Mal Reynolds

"Alien locale is no excuse for lack of pineapples." - DP

WALLACE: And if I don't?
          O'NEILL: We'll beam you up to our spaceship.

Comment

It was mentioned earlier, but you find out why they don't meet up in "Spoils Of War", and ep I'm certainly looking forward to.
            But
            Spoiler:
            there was more going on in that battle then we saw.
            O'NEILL: For all we know, Daniel could came walking in that door right now.
            [Cut to shot of the door]
            [Cut back to O'Neill]
            O'NEILL: Any time now.
            [Cut back to door]

Comment

Working...
            X