No announcement yet.

PJ fleet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, that episode frst aired about three hours ago, it was pretty awsome, pity about the asteroid damage tho.

Spoiler:

Carter?

Sir, this is the 5th incoming wormhole in the last hour & a half

Ok, I'm here 2 hours early, when did you get here?

I... haven't left yet

Carter, didn't I ORDER you to get a life?

---------------------------------------------------

A fools paradise is a wise mans prison

Never judge a book by it's cover

One mans ceiling is another mans floor

Never...run with sissors?

Comment

Drones are arn't that long so I'd say they are all pre loaded in the launchers when built and then reloaded form the mothership or station
      C. Edmund

Comment

Is that was this is of? the drone vent http://www.alecm.com/images/gallery/...y_v05.0010.jpg

The circular area at the end of the pier?
        http://www.myspace.com/adam_1973

Comment

Yeah, that's definitely the drone vent.

Comment

I found it kinda hard to believe that so many unexperienced pilots could go through that without at least one crashing into an asteroid.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by captain jake View Post
              I found it kinda hard to believe that so many unexperienced pilots could go through that without at least one crashing into an asteroid.
              they were all very lucky
              sigpic
              The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                they were all very lucky
                Clearly,

I was just thinking wouldn't it have been so much cooler if a few people would have refused and been thrown in the brig. (Does Atlantis have a brig?)
                sigpic

Comment

While it would have been a little more realistic to see some refuse due to the danger, even those would have known the risk was not too great since it was the city itself under threat.

Comment

Clearly,

I was just thinking wouldn't it have been so much cooler if a few people would have refused and been thrown in the brig. (Does Atlantis have a brig?)
                    yes Atlantis has a brig, just Atlantean style. but I doubt any civilians would've ended up in the brig. sure the military guys would have to follow Shep's orders but all the scientists could basically do whatever they felt was necessary
                    sigpic

Comment

yes Atlantis has a brig, just Atlantean style. but I doubt any civilians would've ended up in the brig. sure the military guys would have to follow Shep's orders but all the scientists could basically do whatever they felt was necessary
                      Is that true though? I mean if one of the guys refused couldn't Sheppard do something? How else would they keep the peace in extreme circumstances. Scientists have to answer to somebody don't they?
                      sigpic

Comment

Is that true though? I mean if one of the guys refused couldn't Sheppard do something? How else would they keep the peace in extreme circumstances. Scientists have to answer to somebody don't they?
                        hm I'm not sure. in s1-3 Shep was the military commander and managed the civilian and political stuff. like I said Shep could order his people but this is not the case with Weir. however again this was a desperate situation (Weir injured, the city in space literally adrift), you'd probably have to try to convince the noin-military personnel with the gene
                        sigpic

Comment

perhaps a state of martial law is understood during these kinds of circumstances?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
                            perhaps a state of martial law is understood during these kinds of circumstances?
                            maybe but then the question would be who has the power to declare martial law? and what if this person is captured/injured/otherwise unavailable?
                            sigpic

Comment

maybe but then the question would be who has the power to declare martial law? and what if this person is captured/injured/otherwise unavailable?
                              I'm not sure...
                              On a real military base, what is the "chain of command" when it comes to civilian contractors? If the base were under attack?
                              And in everyday life, in our cities, what happens when there is some sort of crisis? Do people have to follow military orders? I'm thinking of things like hurricanes, earthquakes, riots, etc.???????? I really don't know.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
                                I'm not sure...
                                On a real military base, what is the "chain of command" when it comes to civilian contractors? If the base were under attack?
                                And in everyday life, in our cities, what happens wen there is some sort of crisis? Do people have to follow military orders? I'm thinking of things like hurricanes, earthquakes, riots, etc.???????? I really don't know.
                                neither do I, maybe someone else any idea
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X