Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was refering to "Outcast", not this episode.

Comment

Missed that but who is it, never mind sorry

Comment

Very small update:

PG15 writes: “1. In yesterday's blog, you said you watched Adrift's "final mix"; does that mean it's ready to air on TV? 2. The episode being shot today with the explosions and smoke; it's "The Kindred", right? 3. I'd like to clarify a question made by another poster. As both Pegasus Project and Midway are (as you've said) big crossover episodes, which episode do you like better? 4. How well does Joe F play the guitar?”

Answers: 1. Almost. 2. Sounds like it. 3. Midway is just a script while Pegasus Project is a finished episode so that’s an unfair question. 4. If you ask him, he’ll say “not very well”.
        http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...t-17-2007.html
        Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
        Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
        Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
        --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

A possible snippet of dialogue from Adrift courtesy of David Hewlett's latest YouTube video!
          sigpic

Comment

Lol Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by daniejam View Post
              Havnt seen a dedicated thread for this yet so post your ideas here of what you think will happen.

My idea

Spoiler:

I think they will come up with some stupid ideas to waste time on loads of guesses that wont work, and the outcome will be 1 of 2 scenarios

1 - the deadalus / apollo or some other stupid new ship we have never heard about will show up and rescue every one, give up there zpm (apollo) and all will be good in the world again.

2 - after a few hours and with only minutes left of breathing air they will some how find another power supply in atlantis.

ideas please
              i say the odessy will come to save the day

Comment

According to Gateworlds summary on the front page, it's Sam with the Apollo. But it says it's not until Lifeline?

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post
                  According to Gateworlds summary on the front page, it's Sam with the Apollo. But it says it's not until Lifeline?
                  Yeah I noticed that to, maybe its just a mist. But i thought that Sam was supposed to come in "her own ship."

Comment

Originally posted by MartianManhunter View Post
                    Yeah I noticed that to, maybe its just a mist. But i thought that Sam was supposed to come in "her own ship."
                    Actually we see her in Adrift JM said that ages ago and the "her own ship" thing is also a no go. SHe comes on the Deaddy I think.
                    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                      Actually we see her in Adrift JM said that ages ago and the "her own ship" thing is also a no go. SHe comes on the Deaddy I think.
                      It would be odd for her to have her own ship for one episode and then to jsut give it to someone else. It's probably the Apollo.
                      Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
                      encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
                      3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
                      4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                      5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Originally posted by Ltcolshepjumper View Post
                        It would be odd for her to have her own ship for one episode and then to jsut give it to someone else. It's probably the Apollo.
                        That's only if it made it back to Earth in time. Wasn't the Deadalus already on Earth?

Comment

Some interesting stuff about this episode in David Hewlett's interview in TV Zone. You can read my full transcript here but I'll paste the bits relevant to this ep below:

At the end of First Strike, Colonel John Sheppard (Joe Flanigan) decides the only way to save Atlantis is to fly it into hyperspace. Although they eventually manage to elude the Replicator weapon, the city inadvertently ends up lost when it returns to normal space. As a result, the Atlantis expedition spends the fourth season opener Adrift and the following episode Lifeline not only looking for a new home, but also dealing with a deadly new enemy as well as the 'loss' of their leader, Dr. Elizabeth Weir (Torri Higginson).

"This was another of those weird saying goodbye moments like we had last season with Sunday and Carson Beckett," notes Hewlett. "We're essentially saying goodbye to Torri and the Weir character as we know it."
                          The actor continues, "As episodes go, I have to say these," Adrift and Lifeline, "are some pretty neat ones. Again, visual effects-wise they're huge, and they also set the tone for the rest of the year.
                          Following Dr Weir's unexpected departure, Stargate SG1's Colonel Samantha Carter (Amanda Tapping) arrives on Atlantis to take over the running of the base, much to McKay's chagrin. "I think it really complicates everything for my character," says Hewlett. "I sound so serious about it, but it's his concern that makes it so funny and fun to watch. McKay honestly believed he was going to be in charge. The chain of command went Weir, Sheppard and then McKay. He had an argument about this with the Caldwell character in a Season Two story [The Long Goodbye]. In it, McKay was like, 'This is a science base and I'm in charge when Weir and Sheppard are out of commission.'

"So this time, as sad as McKay is to lose Weir, he sort of assumes that he's the one who's taking her place," continues the actor, "and when Carter shows up it's a huge shock to him. He's like, 'This is my base. I'm the pro here who answers the questions, not you.'
                          With Atlantis isolated from Earth at the start of Season Four, McKay felt like he was the go-to guy. Now he's working with someone who he knows is a challenge to him, both intellectually and just from a position of power."
                          sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the transcript Ali!!! Clarifing in a lot of ways, although it had me concerned in a few parts like the McKay Sam interaction... I hope they don't exagerate.
                            My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                            Sig and avi by me
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
                              Thanks for the transcript Ali!!! Clarifing in a lot of ways, although it had me concerned in a few parts like the McKay Sam interaction... I hope they don't exagerate.
                              I'm not worried from the article it sounds like a natural reaction.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                                I'm not worried from the article it sounds like a natural reaction.
                                I know it is, it's just that sometimes they overdo these kinds of things... but overal it sounds it's going to rock
                                My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                                Sig and avi by me
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X