Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone willing to borrow Season 4 on dvd?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone willing to borrow Season 4 on dvd?

Would anyone be willing to borrow me there copy of Season 4? I would be willing to pay for shipping. It always takes me a year after it comes out to get it from the library. Please leave me an email and we can work out the details.

I suggest Netflix! They have Atlantis Season 4, and a month of entry level Netflix is cheaper than shipping would be back and forth.

Comment

Dude its like the wierdest thing ever to ask to borrow peoples things online.

If you cant buy it or rent individual disks from wherever then do what everyone else does.... watch it online.

Check www.alluc.org amongst other sites for links to season 4 eps, watch the whole thing online.
      They Say He Travels The Gate Network Searching The Universe For Powerful Technology, They Call Him...... The Gate Traveller

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Traveller View Post
        Dude its like the wierdest thing ever to ask to borrow peoples things online.

If you cant buy it or rent individual disks from wherever then do what everyone else does.... watch it online.

Check www.alluc.org amongst other sites for links to season 4 eps, watch the whole thing online.
        Heh Yeah. I don't even loan my DVDs and things out to people I know, let alone people on the Internet. Not even my closest friends can manage to borrow something without losing it.

Comment

Originally posted by NKDietrich View Post
          Heh Yeah. I don't even loan my DVDs and things out to people I know, let alone people on the Internet. Not even my closest friends can manage to borrow something without losing it.
          sameeeee it always happens so can i have my dvd back ooooh i lost it sorry LOL!!
          sigpic
          [[[[[Dr Keller]][[For Ever]]]]]

Comment

And personally i wouldn't let you have it for one reason. You have one post here so i dont really trust you nor "know" that you wouldn't just keep it
            This isn't Atlantis?
            I don't think so.
            If this is not the Lost City…then where is it?

SGU= Awesome Eli is so me =P

Comment

Can I borrow some cash? I'll pay for shipping and send it back later on...
              sigpic
              "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
              ~David Hewlett

Comment

Originally posted by NKDietrich View Post
                I so agree with you. My sister isn't even allowed to touch my DVD's. I'm still not sure how she managed to get jelly on one of them, seriously. Thank goodness it was a DVD I wasn't very fond of!
                there’s a decent living to be made in the selling out of ideals--Darren Hayes

Comment

Originally posted by Dark lord me View Post
                  And personally i wouldn't let you have it for one reason. You have one post here so i dont really trust you nor "know" that you wouldn't just keep it
                  Ohhhhhhhhh good point there....... I hope this guy ain't an internet con man looking to con Stargate fans outta their favourite SG episodes?

If you are..... u r a disgrace..... how dare u steal Stargate from another Stargate fan. LOL
                  They Say He Travels The Gate Network Searching The Universe For Powerful Technology, They Call Him...... The Gate Traveller

Comment

Originally posted by Ripple in Space View Post
                    Can I borrow some cash? I'll pay for shipping and send it back later on...
                    nice one
                    sigpic

Comment

ehh ya nice try!

Now hit the road, toad!

Comment

Working...
                      X