Do you think that teylas babe can be like new adria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
    I suggest you watch Part 2 before saying TBTB don't deal with this storyline
    Yeah...cause they're so good at writing storylines... might watch it later...
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      Yeah...cause they're so good at writing storylines... might watch it later...
      like I said we might agree on this one maybe you'll change your mind after watching Part 2 (ok maybe not ). anyway I'd really like to know if you enjoyed Part 2
      sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Hmm now, after The last man it is possible to turn back time, also to this moment where Michael inject something... so then everything with the baby will be all right. But if not- this "baby could serve the cause"- it can mean that Teyla's son will be important.
        sigpic
        sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Mallozzi stated on his blog that the baby will not age fast or be written out by convenient scifi means.

Comment

Originally posted by BubblingOverWithIdeas View Post
            Mallozzi stated on his blog that the baby will not age fast or be written out by convenient scifi means.
            what does it mean?
            Stolen Kosovo
            sigpic

Comment

It probably means that it won't ascend, turn into a bug etc, but it might just... die.

Comment

I would not want her baby to be the next "male" Adria. We already had that story on SG1 let's not rehash old stories. Maybe her son's immune system will carry an special enzyme to counteract or, an antidote for the Hoffan drug. I have not read JM blog on future episodes on Teyla's baby. Maybe he will be just a normal boy with Human and Wraith DNA only his "gift" will be stronger than Tayla and Kaann.

LS

Comment

Originally posted by LiquidSky View Post
                  I would not want her baby to be the next "male" Adria. We already had that story on SG1 let's not rehash old stories. Maybe her son's immune system will carry an special enzyme to counteract or, an antidote for the Hoffan drug. I have not read JM blog on future episodes on Teyla's baby. Maybe he will be just a normal boy with Human and Wraith DNA only his "gift" will be stronger than Teyla and Kanaan.

LS
                  ARGH! Another one with a Todd siggy!

*Re-trips in that puddle of drool*

Oh wait, I had mine way sooner... Phew. Nothing to be jealous about.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                    ARGH! Another one with a Todd siggy!

*Re-trips in that puddle of drool*

Oh wait, I had mine way sooner... Phew. Nothing to be jealous about.
                    That just proves we can't get ennnough! of TODD!! Todd is very well love!

LS

Comment

Working...
                    X