No announcement yet.

The Last Man - Dialogue Script Excerpts [SPOILERS]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She appears to bite the dust. I hope I am completely wrong.

At least there will be a great battle.

Comment

i think you might be right though ( WOW i agree with you ) coz in the trailer it appears to have its sheilds down. sam will probably get beamed out or something

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
      Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

our sam will just die and "the future that goes horribly wrong" will have to be saved by Sheppard.

Or maybe it's the apollo getting blown up because nobody likes Colonel Ellis and that joke of an actor.

Comment

Originally posted by andy tyler View Post
          our sam will just die and "the future that goes horribly wrong" will have to be saved by Sheppard.

Or maybe it's the apollo getting blown up because nobody likes Colonel Ellis and that joke of an actor.
          I can see this. So basically the future is screwed up because Earth lost Sam - they could play this in season 5 and have Sam return back to Earth in a research place to keep her safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Andreas
            A new excerpt has been just added to the first post
            wkd thanks i really wanted to know what would happen beteewn those to in this ep
            sigpic
            [[[[[Dr Keller]][[For Ever]]]]]

Comment

Why does the city shield need work on? Ah crap, everyone knows where Atlantis is now.

Comment

Uh What? As if there's anything wrong with Michael Beach's acting, it's better than half the regular cast!

Comment

ELLIS: I’ve jumped to the nearest Gate to see if they’ve checked in with you.

CARTER: Well, I’m sorry to say that they haven’t.

ELLIS: That’s probably not good.

(that's probably not good?)

WHAT? are you serious?
                  that's the best you can come up with?

Comment

The actors don't make up the dialogue as they go along you know - they can only interpret what they are given in the script.

If you have a problem with the dialogue blame the writers not the actor.

Comment

Originally posted by pilgrim soul View Post
                      The actors don't make up the dialogue as they go along you know - they can only interpret what they are given in the script.

If you have a problem with the dialogue blame the writers not the actor.
                      Well, some like to ad-lib - RDA for sure and I think AT as well. But they're regulars.

Comment

Originally posted by silly sally View Post
                        Well, some like to ad-lib - RDA for sure and I think AT as well. But they're regulars.
                        Yes there are occasional adlibs and they make the final cut if the writers/director think they work but 99% of the dialogue you see on screen is scripted.

Comment

if he was a better actor he could've ad-lib that line and said something more exciting and "captain" like.

even "this can't be a good sign" or something like that would've seem less orchestrated. When i saw that scene, i was not sucked into the plot at all, and it seemed very fake. Most of the time, i actually am fooled and thinking what is happening in Atlantis is happening for real.

Comment

if he was a better actor he could've ad-lib that line and said something more exciting and "captain" like.

even "this can't be a good sign" or something like that would've seem less orchestrated. When i saw that scene, i was not sucked into the plot at all, and it seemed very fake. Most of the time, i actually am fooled and thinking what is happening in Atlantis is happening for real.
                            I doubt he would have been taken seriously. He's no RDA or AT...

Comment

Originally posted by silly sally View Post
                              I doubt he would have been taken seriously. He's no RDA or AT...
                              And those guys aren't grade A actors either.

Comment

ELLIS: I’ve jumped to the nearest Gate to see if they’ve checked in with you.

CARTER: Well, I’m sorry to say that they haven’t.

ELLIS: That’s probably not good.

(that's probably not good?)

WHAT? are you serious?
                                that's the best you can come up with?
                                Ha ha ha, are you serious? What has this got to do with his acting ability? He doesn't write the lines does he?! And he's a guest star, it's not like he's got the leeway to ad-lib is it? LOL.

Comment

Working...
                                X