Mckay 2 : Carter 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by carterrocks View Post
    I don't get the whole McKay Vs Sam thing. Didn't McKay already admit that Sam was smarter, therefore better?
    yes he did. great username btw

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
    I'm not sure... If he hasn't it's only because of his arrogance and lack of will to admit it
    sigpic
    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by carterrocks View Post
      I don't get the whole McKay Vs Sam thing. Didn't McKay already admit that Sam was smarter, therefore better?
      He kinda tap danced around it by calling her an artist and saying "...one of your typically insane ideas is gonna work" or something like that.
      || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Originally posted by kymeric View Post
        Both Mckay and Carter have destroyed a solar system, but as of BaMSR Mckay has one upped her by blowing up a second planet. Granted its not as clear a victory over Carters record as blowing up a second solar system, but I'm still calling it a win.

Now Carter has to blow up another planet/solar system to catch up. ^.^
        Well, technically McKay only blew up 3/4 (or whatever) of a solar system per his own statement. Also, when Carter blew up a solar system she did it ON PURPOSE. Plus I think Mckays plan was just to pull the replicators in one big blob and Carter helped him come up with the alternate plan when the initial one wasnt working. Besides, whose counting.... I am pretty sure its not Teal'c.
        Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Originally posted by SpetzAU
          Carter destroyed a planet in SG-1 "Chain Reaction".....

Well, sort of.... she helped destroy the surface of the planet.....

OK, sort of.... she helped get the naqadah for the naqadah enhanced nuke.... and she probably helped with the naqadah research.....

That's a very long bow isn't it
          She also changed the spectrum of a sun.....but she feels really bad about it, so we probably shouldnt mention it.
          Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
            Cat biscuits

...Just a thought, Carter also blew up the O'Neill destroying replicators aswell, or is this destruction count only apply to destroying worlds etc?

"It was your dumb idea Major Carter..."
            Hmm good question. BTW I love that line.
            Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
            "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
            Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

i think we should count the planets destroyed by "their hand" and not who's idea it was, so:
              Carter: 1 solar system

McKay: 5/6 of a solar system and 1 planet (combined i think it's safe to say that McKay also destroyed 1 solar system)
              God must love stupid people because he made so many of them.

Comment

If Sam and Rodney had a love child, it'll be more powerful than Adria and Ra combined...

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboni View Post
                  If Sam and Rodney had a love child, it'll be more powerful than Adria and Ra combined...
                  ah but they won't
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                    ah but they won't
                    And that is unfortunate... Not only will they be able to have nerd sex where they talk dirty in quantum mechanics, but their baby will be able to defeat all evil overlords in the galaxy... AND BEYOND!!!

In fact, I'm pretty sure the baby will ascend the moment it plops out of Sam's belly... It'll go like "wahhh~~~!!!" and BAM! Sam's privates are enveloped in a mystical glow, both showing the ascension and conveniently keeping the show in PG-13 rating.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboni View Post
                      And that is unfortunate... Not only will they be able to have nerd sex where they talk dirty in quantum mechanics, but their baby will be able to defeat all evil overlords in the galaxy... AND BEYOND!!!

In fact, I'm pretty sure the baby will ascend the moment it plops out of Sam's belly... It'll go like "wahhh~~~!!!" and BAM! Sam's privates are enveloped in a mystical glow, both showing the ascension and conveniently keeping the show in PG-13 rating.
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X