John needs to take Ronon to see Rambo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John needs to take Ronon to see Rambo

Pretty much the only person who could ever take Ronon out. He needs to see him. lol

I agree, Rambo is a must see for Ronan, parts 1,2,3 & 4. Add to that list are Terminator, Predator, Aliens, some Star Trek, 007, Superman, zombie movies and the entire Young and Dangerous series.

Comment

Ronan in his civvies from Millers Crossing made me think James Bond for some reason...

Comment

Originally posted by HarSins View Post
        Pretty much the only person who could ever take Ronon out. He needs to see him. lol
        Nah, he needs to be tied down to a chair and made to watch Babe (that's then name of the one with the talking pig, right?) He'd probably think it was torture!

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
          Nah, he needs to be tied down to a chair and made to watch Babe (that's then name of the one with the talking pig, right?) He'd probably think it was torture!
          poor Ronon
          sigpic
          The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

How Cruel Talk about films to suffer to LoL!

I can see Ronon blasting the TV I know I would in his place...

"Pig of Destiny"

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
            poor Ronon

Comment

Agreed !
              Of course if they really wanted to see how far Ronon could take mental torture....I nominate the Care Bear Movies and above all "My Little Pony" .
              I became immune to the Care Bears ( Loved Grumpy !),but always had a drink on hand to cope with the frolicking Ponies.
              Then I quit babysitting my nieces, in case my liver shut down .
              The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS View Post
                Agreed !
                Of course if they really wanted to see how far Ronon could take mental torture....I nominate the Care Bear Movies and above all "My Little Pony" .
                I became immune to the Care Bears ( Loved Grumpy !),but always had a drink on hand to cope with the frolicking Ponies.
                Then I quit babysitting my nieces, in case my liver shut down .
                LMAO! OMG!

You lot really like the idea of torturing Ronon

...ok the hows about Bambie

I suppose the are tons of thing that would really **** him off, or mentally torture him into insanity

Comment

Hmm.You could be onto something....

I think "Bambi " would probably drive Ronon witless with "Da Cute"(T.M.)..or he might get all empathetic with the little deer and seek revenge on the dirtwad hunter who shot Bambi's Mum !

Kinda like Teal'c and the Jaffa Revenge obsession .. but with added bunnies and a skunk on Ronon's team.

Comment

Hmm.You could be onto something....

I think "Bambi " would probably drive Ronon witless with "Da Cute"(T.M.)..or he might get all empathetic with the little deer and seek revenge on the dirtwad hunter who shot Bambi's Mum !

Kinda like Teal'c and the Jaffa Revenge obsession .. but with added bunnies and a skunk on Ronon's team.
                    Well it looks like we've found a way to send Ronon over the edge... If he doesn't turn to the darkside, he'll melt down into a guy who loves the color pink, fluffy stuffed animals and anything 'Disney' etc

On that note keep Finding Nemo off the Atlantis dvd list

Comment

ROTFL !
                      Better Ronon go to the Dark Side of the Force ,than ever go running round Atlantis in a Pom-Pom dress squealing like a girlie-girl !

Finding Nemo. Just say noooooooooooooooo,Ronon !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
                        LMAO! OMG!

You lot really like the idea of torturing Ronon

...ok the hows about Bambie

I suppose the are tons of thing that would really **** him off, or mentally torture him into insanity
                        What would probably drive him insane is one hour of THE VIEW or KELLY AND REGIS....

Comment

ROTFL !
                          Better Ronon go to the Dark Side of the Force ,than ever go running round Atlantis in a Pom-Pom dress squealing like a girlie-girl !

Finding Nemo. Just say noooooooooooooooo,Ronon !!!!
                          LMAO! That is a really scary thought, but yeah he would be better off with the darkside than a pom pom dress... Ronon would start an all male Atlantis cheerleader squad *Very scary thought*

What would probably drive him insane is one hour of THE VIEW or KELLY AND REGIS....
                          Yup

Best suggestion to Ronon... bewere what movies you watch, you never know what'll happen to you sanity...

Comment

Working...
                          X