If Atlantis Were Cancelled...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Atlantis was cancelled:
    I would want everything to stay just as it is.

The last episode would be a team mission through the gate in the jumper.
    Get out of some scrape, joke around with each other, come back through the gate.
    Have some activity in Atlantis, doctors, scientists everybody involved.

Days pass. Show a couple of two moon scenes.

Last scene, all sitting around the table. (I like the table scenes)
    McKay says that it sure is nice that it’s been quiet the last few days.
    Sheppard says “Yeah,” smirks, “but this is the Pegasus Galaxy.”
    Alarms sound.
    Fade to black.

And life continues on Atlantis and in our thoughts.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JohnRico View Post
      If I was in charge of a last minute one final Atlantis episode I would have McKay blow up the Pegasus Galaxy & the first 10 minutes would be them gathering the willing allies on Atlantis & relocate them to a new Galaxy thats safe & McKay as I said within the first 10 minutes blow up Pegasus after they randomly get Atlantis to fly again & they land Atlantis on the moon next to Earth & the Wraith goes bye bye thanks to no more Pegasus & then the rest of the episode would be the cast along with SG-1 & Hammond & Hayes & Jack & for the heck of it bring in Janet & Jonas & Weir & Carson & Ford magically showing up & they just party on the moon.
      Uh no.
      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
        Uh no.
        would be a fun ep though, especially the party on the moon
        sigpic
        The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
          would be a fun ep though, especially the party on the moon
          True.

Comment

They can make a Titanic parody. Ronon and Keller are on the balcony, they are kissing in moonlight, but there is a scream from a distant tower:
            - Icebergs are before us!!!
            The whole city will begin to shake...
            "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
              They can make a Titanic parody. Ronon and Keller are on the balcony, they are kissing in moonlight, but there is a scream from a distant tower:
              You watch way too many movies.

Comment

Maybe they can send cows through the gates as a Firefly joke. I waited something similar in 200, but it didn't happen.
                "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Maybe they can send cows through the gates as a Firefly joke. I waited something similar in 200, but it didn't happen.
                  Now that'd be funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                    Uh no.
                    Okay how about for the last episode John finally gets Super Powers & then McKay gets Super Powers & then McKay pretty much becomes a Villian & McKay kills everyone on the base & with McKays mind he even destroys the SGC & Earth & then the two has Super Fights that rip off The Matrix Revolutions end fight while Wraith Hives come to Atlantis & they destroy the city & just as John is about to kill & defeat Rodney the episode turns out to be a dream that John had & John is in some random bed room on earth & the expedition never happened ?

Comment

Variation on my first theme.

Big battle in Atlantis, followed by everyone cuddling cute puppies.

Dogs! In Atlantis!

"I aim to misbehave." - Capt. Mal Reynolds

"Alien locale is no excuse for lack of pineapples." - DP

WALLACE: And if I don't?
                      O'NEILL: We'll beam you up to our spaceship.

Comment

Originally posted by Jill_Ion View Post
                        Dogs! In Atlantis!
                        Kittens!!!!!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Too funny!

Comment

Originally posted by Zafuel View Post
                            Okay, assume you are in absolute control of Stargate: Atlantis. You just hear word that the show has been cancelled and that the fourth season will be the last. You have enough time remaining to write, and produce a single episode with which to end the series, in place of The Last Man.

How would you end it?
                            i would still use the last man .....it's supposed to sickest cliffhanger in stargate so i would go with that
                            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by blue-skyz View Post
                              If Atlantis was cancelled:
                              I would want everything to stay just as it is.

The last episode would be a team mission through the gate in the jumper.
                              Get out of some scrape, joke around with each other, come back through the gate.
                              Have some activity in Atlantis, doctors, scientists everybody involved.

Days pass. Show a couple of two moon scenes.

Last scene, all sitting around the table. (I like the table scenes)
                              McKay says that it sure is nice that it’s been quiet the last few days.
                              Sheppard says “Yeah,” smirks, “but this is the Pegasus Galaxy.”
                              Alarms sound.
                              Fade to black.

And life continues on Atlantis and in our thoughts.
                              this one sounds like really good there have been a couple of excellent ideas on what a final episode of atlantis would sound like.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnRico View Post
                                Okay how about for the last episode John finally gets Super Powers & then McKay gets Super Powers & then McKay pretty much becomes a Villian & McKay kills everyone on the base & with McKays mind he even destroys the SGC & Earth & then the two has Super Fights that rip off The Matrix Revolutions end fight while Wraith Hives come to Atlantis & they destroy the city & just as John is about to kill & defeat Rodney the episode turns out to be a dream that John had & John is in some random bed room on earth & the expedition never happened ?
                                But no I hate dream series finalies.

Comment

Working...
                                X