This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help!

i had to get rid of sky half way through season 3 so really dont know what is going on. i have seen parts of episodes for series 4 i think where CARTER is running atlantis. reading other threads i have worked out wier isnt on anymore(well not much). could someone tell me if carter is on atlantis permanently, until i get series 3 on dvd i dont know whats going on. having looked at some series episodes of series 2, it was 3 i actually missed half way through
    Last edited by david82; 17 January 2008, 02:40 AM. Reason: got the series wrong

i have worked out reading other threads that carter is in it regulary. but if someone could tell me what happened to weir, cant work out wether she was killed or she is doing a daniel sort ofthing when he was turned to a prior

Comment

david 82 i've just PM'd you a plot summary for season 4

Comment

i would check out the episode pages on the main forum, they have plot summaries and transcripts and you can read all about it
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by david82 View Post
          i had to get rid of sky half way through season 3 so really dont know what is going on. i have seen parts of episodes for series 4 i think where CARTER is running atlantis. reading other threads i have worked out wier isnt on anymore(well not much). could someone tell me if carter is on atlantis permanently, until i get series 3 on dvd i dont know whats going on. having looked at some series episodes of series 2, it was 3 i actually missed half way through
          Weir in seasons 1 and 3, and she vanishes in season 4. Amanda Tapping in season 4, but only in 14 of the 20 episodes (the other 6 she spent the time filming the SG1 movies). Carter is in the main credits, so yes, is in Atlantis permanently, and suspect she'll be in season five unless salary demands get in the way.

As for Weir, she received massive head trauma in the beginning of season 4 (well, last episode of season 3) and Rodney & Keller used nanites to Replicator repair the damage. However, the city needed a ZPM or else they'd die, so the team went to the replicator home world - including Weir because the nanites would give her an edge to connect to the replicator system. Alas, things went awry and Weir fought off (mental mindgames) the replicators so that the team could escape. She was left behind (no choice).

The rest, read at your own risk
          Spoiler:
          Weir showed up again, only this time she was a replicator, and said that the real weir was dead. However, you see Weir (real? repliWeir?) at the end of one episode after the repliactors are destroyed.

Whether Weir returns is up to the writers. So, considering their track record, don't hold your breath.

Comment

Originally posted by david82 View Post

Comment

Working...
            X