Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'All My Sins' - Atlantis catching its second wind?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
    Oh I agree definatly the weakest of the season but "Homer" saves it for me. Joe is played by Dan Castellaneta who is Homer Simpson.
    yeah I know but I still don't like the ep, sorry

Don't get me started on that as I disagree 100%.
    can I disagree 50%?

There were quite a few Earth based eps 8 actually however most were very well done. I loved the Trust storline especially Full Alert. Season 8 was very good IMO.
    agreed

It's not really fair to compare the two seasons. Season 8 was great and despite my many concerns about season 9 it was also very good but this has gone way off topic.
    sigpic
    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
      yeah I know but I still don't like the ep, sorry
      Not surprised most of my friends look at me like I have two heads beause I like it but I got used to it because I like "Politics." Mainly because of Kinsey and the fact I've had similar meetings myself.*grumbles about the idiocy of politicians*

can I disagree 50%?

agreed

Sure and seconded.
      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Not surprised most of my friends look at me like I have two heads beause I like it but I got used to it because I like "Politics." Mainly because of Kinsey
        I like Politics too, nothing wrong with that imo

and the fact I've had similar meetings myself.*grumbles about the idiocy of politicians*

Sure and seconded.
        sigpic

Comment

Whoa, this thread got big fast. And it has gone pretty off-topic too

I would like to mention that the big exciting ship battles were only a part of the reason I liked it. Another was the interactions between the various characters, and how each of them dealt with the idea of Fran being sacrificed.

Fran was a total hottie by the way

I'm also alittle suprised at how everyone has their undies in a bunch over the "ease" at which we destroyed the Asuran ships. What? Did you expect it to be harder than the Toilet ships? The Ori have the complete knowledge of the universe at their disposal, and we took out their ships in about 6 shots. Factor in that all the battles were either 2 on 1 or 1 on 1, with numbers and/or suprise on our side and it isn't that hard to see we would do well.

Comment

The only reson Fran was not a copy of sam was its been done and it would have made sacrificing her hard than it should be. Yes your right she was a hottie but that acpeted she was built by Mckay I enjoy this episode but there losing some of the wind that makes this show good. It started when they got rid of ford and that a whole another talk. Now that weir been replaced by sam and form what I have seen tealc comming over its just feels like Atlantis is becomming sg1. Don't get me wrong I love sg1 but Atlantis is its own show.
            May the force be with you

Comment

Atlantis is less like SG-1 now than it has ever been.

Comment

I think season 4 is easily atlantis best season, every episode has been great. My favourites were the seer, bamsr and doppleganger.

Comment

Originally posted by Xellos205 View Post
                  The only reson Fran was not a copy of sam was its been done and it would have made sacrificing her hard than it should be.
                  yeah right because a few seasons ago someone at the SGC created a replicator that looked exactly like Sam and was then sacrificed in order to destroy another enemy

Yes your right she was a hottie but that acpeted she was built by Mckay
                  yup that's Rodney

I enjoy this episode but there losing some of the wind that makes this show good.
                  I disagree. BAMSR was an awesome ep and s4 is the best Atlantis season so far imo

It started when they got rid of ford and that a whole another talk.
                  you're right thats for another thread

Now that weir been replaced by sam
                  she wasn't replaced by Sam, Weir was MIA and someone had to be the new base commander

and form what I have seen tealc comming over
                  you've heard wrong. we'll only see Teal'c for one ep (Midway)

its just feels like Atlantis is becomming sg1.
                  I disagree, Atlantis is definitely not becoming SG-1. it has different characters, enemies, stories etc

Don't get me wrong I love sg1 but Atlantis is its own show.
                  it still is

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                  Atlantis is less like SG-1 now than it has ever been.

Originally posted by ZampraZ View Post
                  I think season 4 is easily atlantis best season, every episode has been great. My favourites were the seer, bamsr and doppleganger.
                  I agree s4 is the best season so far and those eps are my favorites too
                  sigpic

Comment

I must say that All my sins is by far my favorite Atlantis episode. Completely different from the typical SG-1 stories. I love SG-1 too but it is nice to see more distinction between the two.

A very wise man once said...."Reality is an illusion created by a lack of Alcohol."

Comment

The only reson Fran was not a copy of sam was its been done and it would have made sacrificing her hard than it should be.
                      Not to mention very strange.
                      I enjoy this episode but there losing some of the wind that makes this show good.
                      I disagree. For me Atlantis has far from run out of steam.
                      It started when they got rid of ford and that a whole another talk.
                      I reaelly disagree. Ford was a huge letdown for me and was glad he left. Season one was a great season but season 2 was better without Ford.
                      Now that weir been replaced by sam and form what I have seen tealc comming over its just feels like Atlantis is becomming sg1.
                      Teal'c is coming over for one ep that's it. Atlantis was never simialr to SG-1 and it is as far from it now as it has always been.
                      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Season One and Two bore some slight resemblances to SG-1, but that was all about the off-world stuff.

Ford getting screwed up with the enzyme and leaving was the best thing to happen to the character, he's actually interesting now! Plus, if he hadn't left we wouldn't have Ronin, who has had several interesting arcs of his own.

I'm really sick of everyone saying that Character B is replacing Character A. The only time that EVER happened was when Daniel died and Jonas became a regular. Jonas was written so badly too, I feel sorry for him. Just because one character leaves and another comes on the show doesn't make them a replacement.

Comment

Working...
                        X