Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Major spoilage! "Ark of Truth" aftermath and Atlantis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
    LoL...

"The future is predeturmined by the characters who shape it"
    Indeed.
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
      *ahem* "The Future is not set, there is no fate but what we make for ourselves."

There always two sides to every story . I'll disagree with that one

Comment

Originally posted by xSFx View Post

I'd really hate the next villain to be inter-dimensional Conquerors though, as we've already had that in "Quantum Leap".
        Is it just me or do you mean 'Sliders' I watched both series and I don't remember any inter-dimensional conquerors in "Quantum Leap".
        sigpichttp://www.cafepress.com/newancients

Comment

Originally posted by AGateFan View Post
          And so ends Atlantis.

You know whats important in TV shows, some actual plots. If Atlantis completely Pwns the wraith then what will be the point of the show...another uber bad guy even more powerful then we now are that somehow were hiding out while the wraith went on their killing spree.
          What's the point of chasing wraith around? The wraith was a stupid unbelieveable enemy from the start. Hire some good writers and don't make them producers could be a good change

Comment

Originally posted by MathiasE View Post
            Spoiler:
            Doubt we'll see any help from the former followers of the Ori, yes we might have shown them that the Ori are not gods, but this just leaves them clueless to what their own existance is about and that's something they have to figure out for themselves.
            Also who's gonna fly their ships? They were flown by priors using the powers given by the Ori, or are we going to take advantage of these priors just as the Ori did thus being no better then the Ori since we would be using them for our own purpose.
            We might be able to refit the ships so they can be flown by hand but i doubt we'll see that any time soon if we ever get to keep any of the Ori ships
            Taking advantage? They would be willingly helping out allies. We wouldn't own the ships, they would. They'd just fight alongside our own ships.

Comment

Originally posted by AncientLantian View Post
              Is it just me or do you mean 'Sliders' I watched both series and I don't remember any inter-dimensional conquerors in "Quantum Leap".
              I was gonna ask the same question. I remember the Cromags from Sliders, but nothing similar in Quantum Leap.
              All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

I agree it was sliders not quantum leep

Comment

Tomin in charge. Doci and Priors still have their powers, and likely the Ori have around 50 of those uber ships.

Realistically, since we helped them, if we are in dire need, can contact Tomin for help. He will sent over a fleet of Ori uber ships.

Hell, even the Jaffa helped against the Ori, so did the freaking Lucien Alliance. To'kra send some ships, Asgard were there briefly.

Realistically, if the Wraith attacked Earth via ships, there would be warnings, and the Wraith probably need 3-4 weeks to get there with intergalatic hyperdrives.

More than enough time to call in the Ori for help, Jaffa and what not = toasted Wraith fleet. Certainly against the Ori ships = Hives are sooooo toasted.

However, much less likely the Ori will go to Atlantis.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                    I agree there's no reason to bring a SG-1 enemy into SGA
                    its been done. caldwell 2.13 critical mass

Comment

Originally posted by Korean_Turtle87 View Post
                      its been done. caldwell 2.13 critical mass
                      yeah but that was one ep, IIRC we were talking about an enemy for at least one season
                      sigpic
                      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                        I agree there's no reason to bring a SG-1 enemy into SGA
                        Already had a Goa'uld on Atlantis so yea I agree, enough is enough
                        Daniel to Thor: Wait, you're actually saying you need someone dumber then you are?
                        Jack: You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Working...
                        X