Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Major spoilage! "Ark of Truth" aftermath and Atlantis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With the Ori Army, the Wraith are TOAST, 100% guarantee.

One shot kills of Hives! Ori beam last longer than Asgard and more powerful.

Ori have fleets of ships.

Hell, if the Ori fought the Wraith of old, they would own them.

Thus having Ori help=end of Wraith. But anyway, aren't we getting a new enemy for season 5?

With that said: We should like 4-5 Ori ships help if Wraith fleet attacks.

Comment

aren't we getting a new enemy for season 5?
      Dana White is currently in negociations with the Furlings for a 5-fight contract.
      sigpic
      Don't forget to vote up if you like my ideas. (me <-- attention whore )

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
        I agree there's no reason to bring a SG-1 enemy into SGA
        Not to mention we'd be oh so screwed. Imagine the Wraith upgrading their tech with goa'uld tech, not to mention increased strength and less of a need to feed.
        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
          Not to mention we'd be oh so screwed. Imagine the Wraith upgrading their tech with goa'uld tech, not to mention increased strength and less of a need to feed.
          yeah we wouldn't want that to happen
          sigpic
          The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by xSFx View Post
            Dana White is currently in negociations with the Furlings for a 5-fight contract.

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
            There's one way to make the Wraith a bigger threat...

Comment

Seriously, do you really want to ruin your "Ark of Truth" experience by reading the spoilers?

Spoiler:

If all the Priors know the truth about the Ori and the Ori are dead, we can assume that the Priors are now allies with the Tauri who "saved" them.

Doesn't that mean that the Tauri now have the support of the entire Ori armada, or at least unlimited access to Ori technology?
              Doesn't that spell "0wn4ge" for the Wraith?

We already know from Atlantis 411 that the Atlantis timeline has passed the end of SG1 (see: Asgard beam weapons), and that means the episodes will catch up with "The Ark of Truth" possibly some time after the movie's DVD release.

Common sense asks for Ori ships to get involved in the Pegasus Galaxy drama, as the Priors would most likely empathise with other humans being "fed on".
              Are you kidding?! Its a lovely thought but only for about a nanosecond. We'd never get that technology because the writers want the show to continue and so do we. Think about it - If we got technology like that our new enemies would have to be so ridiculously powerful and then the whole thing would just get stupid! Oiy!

I really don't want that to happen. I love Stargate too much!

Comment

LMAO

Comment

Seriously, do you really want to ruin your "Ark of Truth" experience by reading the spoilers?

Spoiler:

If all the Priors know the truth about the Ori and the Ori are dead, we can assume that the Priors are now allies with the Tauri who "saved" them.

Doesn't that mean that the Tauri now have the support of the entire Ori armada, or at least unlimited access to Ori technology?
                  Doesn't that spell "0wn4ge" for the Wraith?

We already know from Atlantis 411 that the Atlantis timeline has passed the end of SG1 (see: Asgard beam weapons), and that means the episodes will catch up with "The Ark of Truth" possibly some time after the movie's DVD release.

Common sense asks for Ori ships to get involved in the Pegasus Galaxy drama, as the Priors would most likely empathise with other humans being "fed on".
                  Dude, I don't think the "Ark of Truth" catches up with Atlantis. Atlantis is waaaay ahead, it's more ahead than Continuum. Why is Sam Carter the commander of atlantis if she's fighting the Ori in other galaxy at the same time? If they have Ori technology, then they are probably working on it, or it is there backup for Earth.

Comment

Even though SG-1 is over, I sure hope we'll be hearing more about the SG program in the MW galaxy. I'd like to know what the Priors and their followers did after they were faced with the Truth.

Did they repeat the Jaffa experience - councils, betrayal, being on the brink of civil war & ****? etc.

What about Baal clones?
                    Is Continuus part of our timeline?
                    sigpic
                    Don't forget to vote up if you like my ideas. (me <-- attention whore )

Comment

The Children of the Ori have likely entered into a period of isolation to better understand their role now in the future.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Originally posted by Prior_of_the_Ori View Post
                        The Children of the Ori have likely entered into a period of isolation to better understand their role now in the future.
                        The children of the Ori? All the Ori are dead, even the young ascended ones. Unless Adria gets a child that is, but I think she's too busy with Morgan to care right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Prior_of_the_Ori View Post

Looks like you're out of a job then Prior_of_the_Ori

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
                            Looks like you're out of a job then Prior_of_the_Ori
                            sigpic
                            The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by shadowfox87 View Post
                              The children of the Ori? All the Ori are dead, even the young ascended ones. Unless Adria gets a child that is, but I think she's too busy with Morgan to care right now.
                              Just cause the Ori are gone does not mean they won't continue to call themselves the children of the Ori..

Comment

Well the truth has already been revealed, I don't know why there would still be any worshippers or why they would still call themselves children of the Ori. Unless some dude was underground this whole time and missed what happened.

Comment

Working...
                                X