Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Pro Beckett Thread and don't even think about merging this with Anti-Keller!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
    Our beloved and faithful, hard fighting campaigner Susan asked Joe on his blog a question
    Spoiler:
    about the announcement regarding some character (which we all are hoping and praying to be Carson) and season 5. Tonight Joe blogged:

SusantheTartanTurtle writes: “When are we getting to find out who will be in series 5? Any lovely Scottish doctors?”

Answers: I expect we’ll hear by next week at the latest. Possibly.

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...l-gets-carled/

So hopefully this announcement pertains to us. Everyone keep up that writing and fingers crossed probably couldn't hurt either!!!
    You can bet that everything--and possibly a bit more--is crossed.
    twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by twinchaosblade View Post
      You can bet that everything--and possibly a bit more--is crossed.
      "You must spread some reputation around before giving it to Twinchaosblade again"

sigpic
      www.savecarsonbeckett.com
      Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Possible S5 hint??? From Joe's blog:

Spoiler:

Poundpuppy29 writes: “The decision may have been made but fans have made a difference before it has happened in this franchise remember the Daniel wars I wasn’t around then but I have read plenty about it and they did make a difference.”

Answer: Um, according to who? The people who took part in the campaign? In reality, the decision to bring Daniel back had everything to do with Michael’s talent, longtime viewers’ familiarity with his character, and the fact that the show was looking at drastically reduced role for Richard Dean Anderson. So, bad example. Better example: perhaps the Save Carson Beckett campaign? Well, let’s wait and see what season 5 brings.

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...of-power-bars/

sigpic
        www.savecarsonbeckett.com
        Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Working...
        X