This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
    How about this "Dr. Rodney Mckay as Dr McEvil in :Austin Meridith: The Spy Who Annoys Me"

sally
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
      I have NO idea which episode this pertains to, so if someone knows, alert the mods to move to appropriate thread

Posted on David Hewlett's Twitter at approximately 8:50pm ET on Aug 16

"they're booking me for a life cast! apparently i'm to get very old."

Oh oh....
      ...and the title of the season finale is "The Last Man". Hmmmm.....
      sigpic
      Sig by Luciana
      My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
        tHis is a wild guess but I'll put it in spoilers anyway.
        Spoiler:
        Atlantis is attacked by someone and Mckay is the last survivor.
        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Mitchell82: I don´t think it´s wild guess. Actually, it would make sense.
          Time episode again? Oh, no...if it were something like Before I sleep, so well done, then go ahead. But not another stupid Unending.
          But JM didn´t say anything about making finale. So this spoiler and finale have probably nothing in common. But who knows? They don´t have to tell us everything.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
            Mitchell82: I don´t think it´s wild guess. Actually, it would make sense.
            Time episode again? Oh, no...if it were something like Before I sleep, so well done, then go ahead. But not another stupid Unending.
            But JM didn´t say anything about making finale. So this spoiler and finale have probably nothing in common. But who knows? They don´t have to tell us everything.
            Well Unending was great IMO however I don't think they'd do that. I like time episodes and think time travel/manipulation is what makes sense here it goes.I posted something like this somewhere but forget where. Here is an updated version
            Spoiler:
            The Atlantis team is preparing to embark on a routine mission to learn about reports of Wraith allying with the Asurans. They are preparing to gate offworld but a offworld activation happens before they can gate out. The sheild is raised but a transmission still gets sent through. All of a sudden all controll of the city is lost and Asurans come through the gate and at the same time hundreds of Asurans beam into Atlantis. We are outnumbered and everyone is dying around the whole city. Rodney was performing tests on equipment in the underwater jumper bay.Thewy were able to drain the controll room there of power and he found a way to remote pilot a jumper to the bay cloaked. He does so and in the cloaked jumper gathers intel about what happend. He can't get a visual but hears over an intercom about Shep,Carter,and Teyla being held captive. The mastermind enters the room and it is Weir. They asked why and what happend and her "partner" enters the room Michael. All of a sudden a Wraith armada enters the atmosphere and the Wraith betray the Asurans. Mckay is just floating above the city in the jumper when the city starts to explode.He gets hit with a shockwave and begins to sink in the ocean. WE pan to space and the Wraith are making easy work of the Asurans. Suddenly we see a jumper heading to the ocean fast. It slams into thhe ocean at breakneak speend and latches on to mckays jumper. He tows him out of the ocean and remains cloaked which has envloped both ships. Mckay slowy awakens from "fainting" and the ramp opens up and it's Janus stating he's here to help.
            Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
            "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
            Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

In today's press

http://www.ugo.com/ugo/html/article/...49&sectionId=7

excerpt:

UGO: What are you up to today?

DAVID HEWLETT: It actually works out that today, all I had booked was to
              stick my head in a vat of algaenate for a head cast
              . They had to book me in to go and do this stuff for - Todd Masters is doing some weird and wonderful things to my head for the last episode of the season. Hopefully nothing fatal is all I can say.

*READ REST OF ARTICLE AT LINK ABOVE*

Comment

In today's press

http://www.ugo.com/ugo/html/article/...49&sectionId=7

excerpt:

UGO: What are you up to today?

DAVID HEWLETT: It actually works out that today, all I had booked was to
                stick my head in a vat of algaenate for a head cast
                . They had to book me in to go and do this stuff for - Todd Masters is doing some weird and wonderful things to my head for the last episode of the season. Hopefully nothing fatal is all I can say.

*READ REST OF ARTICLE AT LINK ABOVE*
                Hmmm, very interesting. Thanks for that info, my friend.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
                  Looks a little more likely now that this is indeed the episode.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                    Looks a little more likely now that this is indeed the episode.
                    Could be, but I'm leery of adding unconfirmed info to a thread with an ep title. time will tell

Comment

Could be, but I'm leery of adding unconfirmed info to a thread with an ep title. time will tell
                      Oh, believe me, I know what you mean. Confirmation from official sources is the only way to go when things relate to the Internet. I've certainly learned that.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                        Oh, believe me, I know what you mean. Confirmation from official sources is the only way to go when things relate to the Internet. I've certainly learned that.
                        Oh, sorry, I meant, I can't confirm this info (which is straight from DH's mouth so that's pretty official) as being actually for "The Last Man." Sorry about that.

Comment

I think we've already confirmed that that headcast was for the finale; search that thread for it.

Unless he got casted twice.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                            I think we've already confirmed that that headcast was for the finale; search that thread for it.

Unless he got casted twice.
                            Don't really know. Can you find the quote? I mean it probably is, but better safe than sorry.

Comment

Here you go:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...st#post7126623

Huh...it's the same quote. In fact, it's actually right there in the quote you posted above, near the end.

Comment

Originally posted by Josie View Post
                                I wonder if this could be for Trio. It could be that there is something wrong with McKay hence him driving Carter and Keller crazy.

Or it could be that they are doing a "future" episode, in which case Harmony which we know absolutely nothing about looks like the main candidate.
                                Why would he need to be old to drive someone crazy? I think he does more than enough of a fine job right now.

Personally, I am banking on Finale.

Comment

Working...
                                X