X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ripple in Space View Post
    [b]
    The Ascended Ori- Based on SG1 venturing into the Ori Galaxy, and Ba'al's testimony that Adria knows that they're dead, I imagine they are dead, or descended, or locked into a state of an inability to interfere (think Oma & Anubis). If they were still a factor, then the instant SG-1 ventured into the Ori's territory, the Ori would be able to just zap SG1 into oblivion, and since that would make for a poor full-length film, I doubt it'll happen.
    Don't forget Adria is ascended now too, all the power of the Ori are now hers.

Ford, i dont think is alive, he would have been the pilot in the hive if he could fly and the darts were the only way off the hive that we know of. But i guess he could have been lucky at the end, if he does come back hes gonna be one pissed off Ford.
    Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

I think Ford is the biggest let down of the series so far. He was dropped early on but was then promised as "recurring" then they did a half-assed story or two on him then he goes and disappears again only to return later on and possibly be killed off, not to be heard from again. I hope they don't do the same thing to Beckett.

Comment

Working...
      X