This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From Joe Mallozzi:

Now, given the time Erika put into her post and, quite frankly the timing as well, I thought it best to inform Weir fans of recent developments. Last year, after we shot that final surprise scene in BAMSR, I stopped by Torri’s trailer to congratulate her on a job well done and, also, to assure her that the door was left wide open for Weir‘s possible return (in some form, be it repli-Weir or other) the following season. Torri was excited by the prospect and, in particular, had great things to say about her new leather outfit (props to Val). As season four wrapped, Carl and Paul got to spinning and came up with a terrific storyline that picked up where that last scene of BAMSR left off. We had a story in place for one episode, the starting point of a potentially bigger arc. The script was written and we eventually contacted Torri who, after much consideration, turned down the offer to reprise the role of Elizabeth Weir for the episode. We are, of course, disappointed, but nevertheless respect Torri’s decision and wish her all the best in her future endeavors.

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
      From Joe Mallozzi:

Now, given the time Erika put into her post and, quite frankly the timing as well, I thought it best to inform Weir fans of recent developments. Last year, after we shot that final surprise scene in BAMSR, I stopped by Torri’s trailer to congratulate her on a job well done and, also, to assure her that the door was left wide open for Weir‘s possible return (in some form, be it repli-Weir or other) the following season. Torri was excited by the prospect and, in particular, had great things to say about her new leather outfit (props to Val). As season four wrapped, Carl and Paul got to spinning and came up with a terrific storyline that picked up where that last scene of BAMSR left off. We had a story in place for one episode, the starting point of a potentially bigger arc. The script was written and we eventually contacted Torri who, after much consideration, turned down the offer to reprise the role of Elizabeth Weir for the episode. We are, of course, disappointed, but nevertheless respect Torri’s decision and wish her all the best in her future endeavors.

You are not going to earn any friends you know. Hmm, funny I thought I would be more excited but I guess for me Weir has been dead since Jessica left so this is well, this is like the turning of the final page when you already know the ending of the book.

I hope the powers actually do something with the storyline as I hate a loose end, please Joe M don't leave a hole for Weir to crawl back through ...in season 6!

And to all my Anti Weir fellow posters it has been one heck of a ride! I salute you!

Now to get back to loving this show.

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
        From Joe Mallozzi:

NO MORE WEIR!!! Bring on season five!Now i can sit back,relax and enjoy the show!Sweet. Best news i've heard all week aside from the writers strike being over.

Comment

Working...
        X