Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whens season 5 airing .. anyone know yet....

Comment

so whats the schedule for canada or the uk?

Comment

Originally posted by The Suicidal Goldfish View Post
        I have just been told by a mate that it will return on 15-07-2007.

Seems a bit soon after the end of S3. Not complaining, but a little surprised. Does anyone have any corroboration on that?
        thats probably just in the US. if u ask me it should hav cum out strate after SGA s3.
        hopefuly it'll cum out in very early 08
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FORDs Follower View Post
          when does season 4 start in Australia?
          thats a dam good question
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Niteshadow View Post
            no sorry. but ur a bit ahed arnt u?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wraith destroyer View Post
              thats probably just in the US. if u ask me it should hav cum out strate after SGA s3.
              hopefuly it'll cum out in very early 08

Please don't spell "come" that way. It's...awkward.

Also, please don't triple post.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                Please don't spell "come" that way. It's...awkward.

Also, please don't triple post.

Well, this thread is so full of spelling errors I'm shocked the person who flamed me for a typo isn't here spewing brimstone and fire

But I wonder if this thread should even still be stickied, as season 4 has/is airing? Hmm...

as for triple posting, does this poster know of the multi-quote feature? Not everybody does..
                Last edited by prion; 04 January 2008, 05:43 AM.

Comment

You don't need the multi-quote button to quote multiple people though.

I think I've only ever used that button once since it was introduced.

Comment

You don't need the multi-quote button to quote multiple people though.

I think I've only ever used that button once since it was introduced.
                    I either use it or *gasp* triple or quadruple post myself

Comment

Originally posted by Niteshadow View Post
                      I dont know but i cant wait
                      sigpic

Comment

I just want 7 to stop diddily showing new sci-fi series, such as Bionic Woman at prime times, instead of a great new series coming of a 10 year running spectacular thats made billions.

Comment

Man, oh, man.

I had never seen the series SG-1 until last year, when I happened to catch a rerun of CotG; and after watching that I picked up the entire series, seasons 1-10 and gorged on them on DVD.

I then started on SG:A (which I had never wanted to see, 'cause I hated McKay in SG-1) simply because I'd watched SG-1 enough times to quote the eps, and immediately marathoned through SG:A seasons 1-3, finishing in November, and then at that time started watching SG:A live.

So, my question is:

HOW DO YOU STAND THE WAIT??????? Whew.

I'm so used to being able to just put the next disk in and not have to wait for the end of the 2 - 3 parters and the next episode for the cliffhanger season endings that I have a nasty feeling that I'm going to go completely nuts between seasons....

Comment

Originally posted by Raven56 View Post
                            I'm so used to being able to just put the next disk in and not have to wait for the end of the 2 - 3 parters and the next episode for the cliffhanger season endings that I have a nasty feeling that I'm going to go completely nuts between seasons....
                            Every fan needs to be a little nuts.

Comment

Every fan needs to be a little nuts.
                              It certainly helps!

Comment

Originally posted by daniel9 View Post
                                so whats the schedule for canada or the uk?

UK pretty much follows the same airing schedule as the US...they maybe an episode or two behind.

Canada has just started airing the 3rd season of Atlantis (despite the fact the 3rd season has been on DVD since the summer) the 4th season is airing on the the movie Channel as a pay-per-view feature...season 4 will most likely debut on Space and City TV some time in the fall (the season 4 DVDs will again be out before then)

Comment

Working...
                                X