This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StayingOccupied View Post
    But the 18-24 age group that would be the main audience for this show aren't home Friday night. Any night Mon-Thurs would be better.
    I like that idea.

Find a hour to run agaist a declining show say 24

Comment

Originally posted by Lord batchi ball View Post
      I like that idea.

Find a hour to run agaist a declining show say 24
      However,, scifi should realize their audience isn't all teenagers. There are LOTS of over 25 folk with salaries, who spend money, they should aim for

Comment

Hope this helps anyone from the UK who are still unsure about the air date for Sky One.

Also is it possible for the episodes page for Adrift to be updated with a UK air date and so on for following episodes?

Regards

Marc

RE: Viewer Relations?
        Sent: 29 August 2007 16:09:46
        To: '******@hotmail.com' (*******@hotmail.com)

Dear Marc

Thank you for your email regarding the programme Stargate Atlantis.

I am pleased to advise that the new season 4 will start on 9 October at 9pm on Sky One.

Thank you for taking the time to contact us at Sky.

Kind regards

Audrey McCann
        Viewer Relations

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Sent: 28 August 2007 16:12
        To: All Viewer Relations
        Subject: Viewer Relations

Full Name:Marc Bayliss
        Email address: *********@hotmail.com
        Subject: Viewer Relations
        Hi my question is, will BSkyB Sky One be showing the upcoming lastest season of Stargate: Atlantis Season 4, and if so what dates will this be from? According to Gateworld.net the first episode is due to be shown in the US on 28/9/07 will Sky One be doing a similar thing to last year where they were able to show episodes either on the same date as for the US or a week before? Thanks for your time.

Sky Subscriber: true

Comment

Originally posted by Starkiller View Post
          Hope this helps anyone from the UK who are still unsure about the air date for Sky One.

Also is it possible for the episodes page for Adrift to be updated with a UK air date and so on for following episodes?

Regards

Marc
          Well at least thats good for people that have Sky, but for people that have virgin media will have to find another way to get hold of it, as we don't have skyone anymore.
          sigpicIf The Simpsons ever get on Stargate

Comment

Somebody help me out here. I was checking out the new time slot for SGA on CityTV here in Vancouver...and it says..."New Season, September 11."

Now..are we a season behind?? Or do we get a sneak peek before everybody else??

I've never really caught it on the telly here, mostly online when I did my 3 season marathon in under a week.

Apparently, they're a little behind in the 'customer service department' so..I've come here for a little help.

Thanks for clearing things up for me.

:-)

Comment

Pretty sure we're a season behind.

Comment

SEPTEMBER 28TH!!! Is when (for sure) Stargate Atlantis is coming back on. YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! YES! *Jumps up and down*.
                sigpic
                I absolutely love the self centered arrogant insulting brilliant genius geek. And we all know who that is... Rodney McKay! I love Rodney McKay and David Hewlett! If David Hewlett didn't play Rodney then Rodney would be boring! And I can guarantee that too. Do you want to know what I love? Rodney McKay, Rodney McKay, Rodney McKay, and Rodney McKay! Oh and did I mention... Rodney McKay! LOL! I bet your tired of that name already.

Comment

Yeah, CityTV is always a season behind.

Comment

When will Season 4 air in the UK?

Comment

Originally posted by Capricorn_One View Post
                      When will Season 4 air in the UK?
                      If you had looked six posts before yours you would have had your answer!
                      Let me help. Click on this link: http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=183
                      Spoiler:
                      sigpic

Comment

does anyone know when it will be airing in Australia?

AUSSIE, AUSSIE, AUSSIE, OI, OI, OI
                        (that just felt right)

Comment

Really enjoyed the first episode of Season 4, cant wait for the rest

Comment

Originally posted by IndianaJones00 View Post
                            Really enjoyed the first episode of Season 4, cant wait for the rest
                            Did you somehow get a sneak peak or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith_Boy View Post
                              Did you somehow get a sneak peak or something?
                              Pre-air (and a bit incomplete) version of the episode has leaked to the Internet.

Comment

Originally posted by Geromanas View Post
                                Pre-air (and a bit incomplete) version of the episode has leaked to the Internet.
                                Thats a tad of an understatment.... From what i've heard (almost going to be a pun, but not quite) there is no sound on it.

Joe Mallozzi: "Like my grandmother used to say: Whenever a gate closes, a hyperspace window opens…"

Comment

Working...
                                X