X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daddy-Beckett ($50)
    Crush-Ronan ($50)
    "Embress your life, find what it is that you love, and pursue it with all your soul. For if you do not, when you come to die, you will find that you have not lived."

A character from the novel "Chindi" by Jack McDevitt

Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
    'Eleanor Roosevelt'
    Individuality is freedom lived.
    'Janis Joplin'

Comment

$75 on Shep as the crush

$25 on Halling for the father

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella View Post
        gimme the moola...what are you putting down?!
        Well I say the odds on those are rather short, so I will have to give you a couple of Red ones ($100 each)!

: I would very much like to have a weapon such as this.
        : Yeah, Get in line.

Comment

much needed clarification before I get the numbers out...

Sci-fi Lemon is Zel both the father and crush or one of them?

qksilver99 - Ditto for you on Caldwell?

This goes for Maltrancko and Pete in your choices.
          Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Well..... You *know* where I'm going to come down on this thing, right?

$1000.00 on Shep as crush
            $100.00 on Shep/Entity as Dad

Is it October yet?

Comment

Originally posted by sanssong View Post
              Well..... You *know* where I'm going to come down on this thing, right?

$1000.00 on Shep as crush
              $100.00 on Shep/Entity as Dad

Is it October yet?
              Crap...I hope you lose on the crush. That's a lot of monopoly money that's like falling on Park Place with a house on it, or Baltic 100 times. I adore you Suz...and you've just raised the stakes...

I think I have change my bets..people.

Comment

$100 on Vaberella if her choice is the right one ( crush or daddy whatever )
                $300 on the Ancients! ( Dads ) or one anscient, that'd be enough, lol.

Comment

$200 Carson as daddy
                  $200 Carson as Crush

For I can see into the future!
                  Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Pool So Far...

I changed my bet after seeing the high rollers.
                    Daddy - Alien Critter a.k.a Unknown Alien Entity--He's in the Unknown Entity group. ($500)
                    Crush- Zel ($250)/ Shep ($80)

Crush---

John -- $1255

Carson -- $300

Zelenka -- $300

Ronon -- $50

Caldwell -- $50

-----------------------------------------------------------

Baby
                    Spoiler:
                    Daddy--
                    Spoiler:

Unknown Entity -- $650

Ancients -- $300

Beckett -- $300

Michael -- $150

Zelenka -- $50

Halling -- $25

And a $100 on whatever I put down if I was right... @ BG fro betting on yours truly!!

Comment

$100 Monopoly dollars on Sheppard as the crush
                      $80 on Halling as the most likely father
                      $60 Sheppard's doppelganger. Think about it. Two different characters, played by the same actor.
                      $40 BamBam
                      $25 Marine mentioned in Mckay and Mrs Miller

And has anyone thought that perhaps the reason why Teyla is going to be in some Tau'ri outfits may be that...perhaps...she's meeting the baby's daddy and his family?
                      http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
                        $100 Monopoly dollars on Sheppard as the crush
                        $80 on Halling as the most likely father
                        $60 Sheppard's doppelganger. Think about it. Two different characters, played by the same actor.
                        $40 BamBam
                        $25 Marine mentioned in Mckay and Mrs Miller

And has anyone thought that perhaps the reason why Teyla is going to be in some Tau'ri outfits may be that...perhaps...she's meeting the baby's daddy and his family?
                        Is Marine crush and daddy?
                        Bambam--can't be on the list, he's like real...

What are the Tau'ri digs she's wearing?

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella View Post
                          Is Marine crush and daddy?
                          Bambam--crush and daddy?

What are the Tau'ri digs she's wearing?
                          Marine's daddy and crush, very obviously.

Spoiler:
                          I just heard something on the grapevine that Teyla was going to appear in some Earth digs. Not sure about that. But supposedly its in Miller's Crossing.

Ah, it's rather vague, but it's implied.

NEW! April 14 - "Even Teyla and Ronon will don some atypical civvies in 'Miller's Crossing.'"

http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
                            Marine's daddy and crush, very obviously.

I just heard something on the grapevine that Teyla was going to appear in some Earth digs. Not sure about that. But supposedly its in Miller's Crossing.
                            Huh..well that's gonna be cool. I know she's going to Earth so is Ronon, I wasn't sure about her clothes. I wonder what John will put her in, the next time around. I'm sure Ronon and Teyla will be with John during this venture into Earth. Ronon gets lost in a supermarket and Teyla lost in a mall---what a blast.

Got your data, will input after another 17 people put in their numbers.

Comment

now thanks to your lines of Ronon and Teyla getting lost I don't wanna go to bed now hehe

small question here, are we limited to only one bet? I mean to say after the next 17 place a bet do those that already placed a bet get to place another?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                                now thanks to your lines of Ronon and Teyla getting lost I don't wanna go to bed now hehe

small question here, are we limited to only one bet? I mean to say after the next 17 place a bet do those that already placed a bet get to place another?
                                If you read the first post, you can place a bet on two people for each section "daddy" or "crush". When I said the next 17 people that is to mean when 17 NEW people decide to place bets. If, other's who've already placed bets choose to change their bets, they can, I'd just change the numbers. Like you could take all your money off of McKay as Daddy and put on Hermiod as Daddy. Or you can up the stakes and move your bet from $10 to $2000 on a character.

Especially since spoilers will come out and as premiere night airs and we start watching the show----all the bets will change and the stakes will mount.

I just plan on posting the pool to JM on his blog, for a laugh.

By like Tabula Rasa Hermoid could be at $15,000 as daddy for all we know.

The way we know the winner is I'll go back and review the poster who put down the most money for a certain character---and when that airs that person wins the entire pool. Tentatively speaking...if it's revealed in Tabula Rasa (if that's ep 7) who Teyla's crush is, that night woudl be the last night for pooling. This is the same for the baby daddy announcement that might happen in let's say TMC.

Comment

Working...
                                X