Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which s4 episode/s are you most looking forward too?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All! I can't wait till season4. It'll be torture till autumn.
    But since I have to choose , I'm most looking forward to:
    Reunion, the Seer, Be all my sins remember'd, Adrift and the one with the evil Shepp
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifi_lemon View Post
      and the Return of Carson episode.
      Actually, it'll be the Return of Carson episodes in plural, there'll be just 2 of them, a two-parter. The planned first episode was pushed to a possible season 5, as Paul McGillion won't be available for the shoot.

On topic: I'm particularly looking forward to The Seer and the mid-season 'three-parter', the developing storyline of the villains sounds AWESOME! After these, possibly Travelers.
      sigpic

Well, not anymore... Good bye Atlantis!

Comment

D'ya know, I think I'm going to stop reading spoilers for S4. I know it's tempting but it really does spoil your experience, folks.
        Having said that, anything Shep or Rodney-centred would go down a treat
        sigpic
        "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Originally posted by Vespasianus View Post
          Actually, it'll be the Return of Carson episodes in plural, there'll be just 2 of them, a two-parter. The planned first episode was pushed to a possible season 5, as Paul McGillion won't be available for the shoot.
          Nope; JM confirmed that that episode is being "shelved" because it's not fitting with the show's story arc.

Comment

I'm looking forward to all of them! Asking which one I'm looking forward to is similar to asking me to walk into a chocolate shop and pick my favourite.

I'll have to narrow it down to three - Adrift, Doppleganger and Travellers. In that order, I think. Can't wait.
            sigpic
            My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

I'm looking forward to 'Adrift' because I want to know how they get out of their current situation, 'Millers Crossing' because it will be nice to see Rodney and his sister together again, and finally the mid-season two parter because I read somewhere that

Spoiler:
              The Asgard Technology is installed on the Daedalus

but I could be wrong about that last bit, the other reason I'm looking forward to the two parter is because Daedalus and Apollo will be together on-screen
              Last edited by Hawke1984; 26 May 2007, 01:59 PM. Reason: Removing Signature
              Spoiler:

made by krissie678

Comment

Doppleganger (sp?) and Tabula Rasa; first and foremost.

Travellers could be interesting, and Reunion, for Ronon and Teal'c goodness. MC for Jeannie. Be All My Sins Remember'd, coz even though i can't remember all of what it's gonna be about, i love the title.

As for the rest, i just haven't listed them coz i can't remember their names . all of S4 should be very interesting, to say the least
                "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
                "what?"
                *throat punch*
                My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
                LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

There are many eps I'm looking forward to. Most of the spoilers I've read seems to indicate that season 4 will be great. I'm definatly looking forward to Adrift, Reunion, Travelers, The Seer, Be all my Sins remembered as well as many others. I can't wait to see hoew this new direction plays out.
                  Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                  "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                  Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
                    Miller´s Crossing. I am looking forward to this since the minute I heard that
                    Spoiler:
                    Jeannie will return and of course, Kate Hewlett.

It could be great episode just like M&MM in S3 and I fully believe in Martin Gero´s abilities. Now I have to hope that some possible development for McKay in this episode won´t be killed in next episode just like happened in S3.
                    And there is a chance that Carter won´t be in this episode much or at all

And then maybe Tabula Rasa. I saw a short behind the scenes clip in G4 site and it looks good: 1.McKay whump 2. The title sounds very interesting and it *could* have interesting consequences if is the promise about continual story truth.

Dopplegagner, we don´t know much about it but the fact that there should have big role Zelenka and Lorne is great

Really looking foward to Travelers. I don't know why, but I really enjoy it when team members are kidnapped and held hostage.

I would love to see Jeannie return, see how she and Carter get along. (More talking about Rodney's past!!!)

Comment

Travelers,Travelers, Travelers!

Comment

Originally posted by BeautifulScotland View Post
                        Really looking foward to Travelers. I don't know why, but I really enjoy it when team members are kidnapped and held hostage.

I would love to see Jeannie return, see how she and Carter get along. (More talking about Rodney's past!!!)
                        Agreed and she is supposed to return in Millers Crossing.

Comment

Originally posted by BeautifulScotland View Post

hadn't thought of that lol. could be interesting. are we certain carter is gonna be in MC? she's only in 14 eps
                          "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
                          "what?"
                          *throat punch*
                          My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
                          LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                            All of them!
                            ITA!!

Actually, if I had to pick one, I'm going with Dopplegangers followed closely by Travellers. But everything I've heard so far has me really looking forward to the entire season.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Luciana
                            My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
                              ITA!!

Actually, if I had to pick one, I'm going with Dopplegangers followed closely by Travellers. But everything I've heard so far has me really looking forward to the entire season.
                              ITA. Those will be great but the entire season sounds great.

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Ivanova View Post
                                D'ya know, I think I'm going to stop reading spoilers for S4. I know it's tempting but it really does spoil your experience, folks.
                                Having said that, anything Shep or Rodney-centred would go down a treat
                                I have to agree there. Based on spoilers to date, I would say Miller's Crossing, because I love Rodney, and this one seems to have the best chance so far of being a big Rodney episode. I also like the hints about
                                Spoiler:
                                the team going back to earth, and I'd love to see Jeannie again.
                                Also, Tabula Rasa has intrigued me ever since I heard of it, although I was slightly disappointed to find out
                                Spoiler:
                                it was a disease rather than some other kind of massive mind wipe type thing. I was hoping they'd all get hit at once rather than a gradual progression. But still, slight disappointment - still VERY interested.
                                And Doppelganger. The
                                Spoiler:
                                nightmare thing is very very interesting.

Travellers....gotta say, I'm with those who've said this is the least interesting at this point. Not that it's bad...I'm just not as interested as I was at first.
                                Last edited by Killdeer; 29 May 2007, 05:27 PM.
                                - Life after Stargate -
                                Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                                Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X