Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which s4 episode/s are you most looking forward too?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm surprised to say that I'm looking forward to all the episodes. I can't even pick an episode that I'm least interesting in seeing because each episode has elements that I want to see explored.

Whatever happens, I have to give TPTB credit for keeping me interested in Season 4, despite the many cast changes.
    sigpic
    Sig by Luciana

Comment

All of them!

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
        All of them!
        Long Live TPTB!!
        Click statement above to read article.

Comment

^me too!

All of them!!!! cant wait- i will have to try and resist spoilers until s4 airs in the uk!!!
          Thankyou SG-1 for 10 great years!
          sigpic
          sig made by kidwizz

join Stargate Atlantis: save the lost city and lets get our show back

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith_Boy View Post
            I wouldn't call them big players because JM has said they'll only be in 2 eps this season.
            JM said "at least one more episode in the back half of the season." I take that as they were still working out the last few episodes of the year when he made the statement April 18 on his Blog. I remember because I asked the question.

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post
            I call them big players, because thats what Joe Mallozzi said they would be. The Asgard don't feature that often, usually 2 or 3 times a , but they are very big players in SG-1 universe.

I'm hoping that after Travellers and Spoils of War they will be in an episode at the end of the season, and feature in s5.

Oh and I also think the names of episodes this year have been very cool and inventive too.

I agree with you SGFerrit about having at least Jill Wagner (Larrin), if not her people, in another episode this year, if not more. I'm a big fan of hers and of course the eps I'm looking forward to are Travelers, Spoils of War, and anymore she is in. I'm just back into SGA after losing interest near end of 2nd season and some of these spoilers about storylines do have me intrigued.
            Last edited by Redhooks; 19 May 2007, 12:30 PM.
            Spoiler:
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post
              What do you find unintersting about Travellers, if you don't mind me asking? The introduction of a new big player race, a (possibly new class) ancient ship, a chance for great scenes with Sheppard, and scenes with the team fretting over him...

Just wondering

From what I have read so all episodes have the chance to be of Sateda/Common Ground standard or better, and I have heard nothing that leads me to believe their will be an 'Irresponsible' type episode. That is making me very excited about the coming season.
              To answer your question, I don't actually know. Just don't have an interest in it.

I will watch it of course, but it's, at least to me, not all that important.
              http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Looking forward the most to all the episodes that will feature Elizabeth Weir and the ones that do not feature Carter. And of course curious to the one where Beckett makes an appearance.

The rest I will watch cause that's what I do.
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Huh, well this is another one for the books. I just got redded for saying I'm looking forward to Season 4.

I know some people won't be watching, but why are they actively trying to stop us from enjoying it? It's not our fault you don't like what you see.
                  Last edited by PG15; 19 May 2007, 05:47 PM.

Comment

That's too bad that you got red for stating your opinion, PG15. I hate when that happens on GW and it's one of the reasons why things are currently as bad here as they are.

It's also too bad that you took that action by one individual and projected it onto a group. That's another reason why things are currently as bad here as they are.

On topic, I'm looking forward to
                    Spoiler:
                    seeing Jeannie again.

Comment

I guess I was a little angry too. I take back that last comment (that I've now edited out).

Comment

Tbh, they all sound interesting... but we have more information about some eps that others so it's harder to get as jazzed about the ones we don't know much about.

Primarily I am looking forward to Doppelganger, Travelers, Reunion and Tabula Rasa. They all sound awesome and folks on the show seem giddy about them too (especially Reunion!). I'm interested in Miller's Crossing too as I love
                        Spoiler:
                        Jeannie and I'm interested in the hints that we may see the team back on Earth?

Oh and of course Adrift and Lifeline as they sound like big eps and the conclusion to the end of season cliffhanger is always interesting.. and the hints about wirework etc involved have me very intruiged!

Those are the ones that really stand out to me so far..

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
                        Doppleganger I got a feeling that even through it have every chance of being absolutely brillant I got feeling I may be disappointed especially if their no longterm after effects for Mckay, ie more than a single episode.
                        Really not sure what you're referring to here as, from what I've read, Doppelganger is not particularly a McKay-focused episode and why should there be long-term effects for him in particular following this episode?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
                          To answer your question, I don't actually know. Just don't have an interest in it.

OK. Maybe it will suprise you

Comment

Adrift, want to see how they get out of the mess that got into.

: Green is Good.
                            sigpic I NEED MORE POWER!!!

Comment

I want to see them all really, really badly!!! Well, the ones I want to see the most are:

Doppelganger, Travellers, This Mortal Coil/Be All My Sins Remember'd, and the Return of Carson episode.
                              click it...you know you want to --- you HAVE to click this!

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post

You know when it comes to Travelers I'm in the same boat. I pretty much will tune in not only because I love all SGA, but really cause I want to see Jill Wagner's shoes. I get the feeling she's a stiletto to the eye kind of girl, which I've loved since SWF!
                                Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Working...
                                X