Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The New and Improved Anti-Carter on Atlantis -thread...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Darn straight, it isn't funny.

We've got to get Elizabeth back!

I've got some great ideas, but would they actually work??

Comment

Originally posted by ussrelativity View Post

well spit it out! i'm up for a campaign!
      Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
      ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
      Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Exactly, can't be the same, not even similar for me. Why ruin the team dynamic just when it was at its best? And to think that the writers were working hard on bringing everybody closer together in S3, al the actors were mentioning the family bond... especially obvious was the friendship between Teyla and Elizabeth they intentionally developed... and will be ruined the next season.
        Exactly!

I like Carter just fine, WHEN SHE'S ON SG-1. I don't want Atlantis to become SG-1, and I definitely don't want Weir to be replaced. I'm hoping Carter will just be there temporarily, I just can’t stand the thought of her being in Atlantis and Elizabeth not.

The cast changes they’ve been making in SGA have been ticking me off. I’ll still watch it, of course, but I’m not happy about this at all.
        Make it spin!

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
          well spit it out! i'm up for a campaign!
          Check out the Save Elizabeth Weir-thread, if you haven't already done so.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by ussrelativity View Post

Joining Paris in saying: do share!

Originally posted by Meg-Ann View Post
            Exactly!

I like Carter just fine, WHEN SHE'S ON SG-1. I don't want Atlantis to become SG-1, and I definitely don't want Weir to be replaced. I'm hoping Carter will just be there temporarily, I just can’t stand the thought of her being in Atlantis and Elizabeth not.

The cast changes they’ve been making in SGA have been ticking me off. I’ll still watch it, of course, but I’m not happy about this at all.
            Yes, I like her just fine too when she's not replacing Elizabeth. It's not like we don't have valid reasons to be anti-Carter in S4.
            Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
            at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              Check out the Save Elizabeth Weir-thread, if you haven't already done so.
              i have been in it a bit and a bit in the save Carson.,i support both cause i think they are great,.. i am just not sure i have a lot to offer, i don't have a lot of money and i am not very eloquent... how would i be able to help?, hehe and believe it or not..i'm a bit shy

can a person be shy and have a big mouth at the same time?

Originally posted by Celcool View Post
              Joining Paris in saying: do share!

Yes, I like her just fine too when she's not replacing Elizabeth. It's not like we don't have valid reasons to be anti-Carter in S4.
              honestly even if liz was staying i wouldn't want carter on the show..i simply think she has nothing to offer the show...other then maybe dragging a few sg-1 fans over that weren't of atlantis before

but liz going makes it 1000 times worse
              Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."

Comment

i have been in it a bit and a bit in the save Carson.,i support both cause i think they are great,.. i am just not sure i have a lot to offer, i don't have a lot of money and i am not very eloquent... how would i be able to help?, hehe and believe it or not..i'm a bit shy
                You can write letters. You have one hour left to put in a bid in the Letters-For-Art auction over at SEW. Auction ends tonight at 10pm GMT (UK-time that is)

Comment

i made a bid
                  Spoiler:

Comment

can a person be shy and have a big mouth at the same time?
                    It is possible, believe me!
                    sigpic

Comment

oh god, i dont know why I do this to myself!

just read that Quarantine is one of caters ep's. oh god please let it be the only one.

at least i know not to bother watching that ep

oh and hi guys, not posted latley have taken to lurking to avoid a firestorm
                      sigpic
                      banner by Pandoras-box

Comment

According to JM, she shouldn´t be in Travelers.
                        I asked JM, in which episodes she isn´t. He didn´t answer. I honestly hope that she isn´t in Miller´s crossing, I am looking forward to this episode.
                        And how it looks, she will be in most episodes...I mean 14....it´s almost 3/4 of the season....oh no, I feel suddenly very sick again.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by stclare View Post
                          at least i know not to bother watching that ep
                          Another episode quarantined, I see.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                            Pun very much intended.

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                              Funny.

Comment

While I never particularly like Weir as the head of the Atlantis expedition I think that Carter is a terrible choice to replace her. Atlantis is now going to get bogged down because of her relationship with McKay. If they had to bring over someone from SG-1 they should have brought over Jackson.

Comment

Working...
                                X