Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm curious when Atlantis Season 4 starts, does it start sooner in Canada/UK or no?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rb6k View Post
      You guys are pathetic, it would of taken about 2 posts to answer the dudes question but instead you have to be smart. As usual the negativity shines through from the users of Gate world! Iv been lurking on this site for years but only ever seem to post when something annoys me like this. Why not answer problems in future instead of boosting your post count with pointless snide remarks?

Ever heard of "tough love"?

Comment

Originally posted by rb6k View Post
        You guys are pathetic, it would of taken about 2 posts to answer the dudes question but instead you have to be smart. As usual the negativity shines through from the users of Gate world! Iv been lurking on this site for years but only ever seem to post when something annoys me like this. Why not answer problems in future instead of boosting your post count with pointless snide remarks?
        Look at 2 & 3 & you'll see it was already answered from what's know so far! While the 1st one mentioned search, which would have revealed something like half a dozen or more similar threads.

Maybe it's a good thing you don't have a higher post count to spare everyone from your self righteous whinging!

Comment

Originally posted by Ranga14 View Post
          I'm curious when Atlantis Season 4 starts, does it start sooner in Canada/UK or no?
          US always gets the premiere first. So chances are it'll air first in the US.

If Sci-Fi hold it back for an extended period of time, then I'd go for Canada getting it first a few weeks before UK.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith_Boy View Post
            US always gets the premiere first. So chances are it'll air first in the US.

If Sci-Fi hold it back for an extended period of time, then I'd go for Canada getting it first a few weeks before UK.
            Not always so. I live in the UK and we saw 'Unending' before you guys. Think Canada as well

For Wraith, hunger burns like a fire.

Tell me, Sheppard, if you found yourself burning alive, would you settle for just one drop of water ...

....... or would you take more?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X