This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ColCaldwell View Post
    I would say Sheppard, he's an idiot and should be demoted to janitor.
    LOL.
    sigpic
    My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

LOL! Someone is protecting Ronon...

Ronon added.
      Last edited by mcbarr; 13 May 2007, 05:52 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

Well mine isn't on the list so, Lucian and Carter. Least favourite characters of all time, on any tv show!
        sigpic

Jack and Daniel...the old married couple.

Comment

I voted for Caldwell, he's always annoyed me, right fom the beginning. However Lucious is definitely up there too.

Mckay used to annoy me and still does a bit but he's grown on me, esp in the third season.

For the people that said that they didn't like Carter. Is it because she's joining the SGA cast and you don't like the idea or is it because you didn't like her from SG1...or is it something else entirely? I don't want to start an arguement over this or have the thread taken over by the issue, so I would appreciate it if you just gave a reason and didn't bash the character/actor.
          Last edited by Nikki; 13 May 2007, 06:48 AM.

(Credit to RepliCartertje for the beautiful sig and to Mala for smilies.)

Comment

No offense but this thread is silly and pointless. One person says they don't like a character, and a person who likes that character reds all who say they don't like this character.

Comment

Anyone who reds someone for having a different opinion from them, should grow up
              sigpic

Comment

Steve_the_Wraith

Anyone who reds someone for having a different opinion from them, should grow up
                INDEED!

(Credit to RepliCartertje for the beautiful sig and to Mala for smilies.)

Comment

Well, tell that to the childish person that red-ed me for saying I didn't like Weir. Look how many people don't like Weir.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikki View Post
                    For the people that said that they didn't like Carter. Is it because she's joining the SGA cast and you don't like the idea or is it because you didn't like her from SG1...or is it something else entirely? I don't want to start an arguement over this or have the thread taken over by the issue, so I would appreciate it if you just gave a reason and didn't bash the character/actor.
                    For me I just don't like Carter, anywhere on... SG1 or Atlantis.
                    sigpic

Jack and Daniel...the old married couple.

Comment

I would have said Caldwell until I saw Mitch Pileggi as the penisfish guy in Grey's Anatomy. Now I like Caldwell more. Kind of a stupid reason, but oh well. Now my least favorite character has to be Lucius. I just want to strangle him every time he opens his mouth.
                      "While God waits for his temple to be built of love, men bring stones." -Rabindranath Tagore

Comment

Shame Carter isn´t in that poll. I don´t like her. And not bc she goes to SGA, it´s the latest thing which made me angry. I didn´t like her in SG1 either. I think she is very misused, and I think if someone to SGA (as I don´t want anyone, SGA should be separate), then Daniel. I am not sure if Carter will change from "perfect-technobable-blonde" after moving.
                        But she isn´t there so I voted for Teyla. From many reasons, and lots of them were said here already. And I think they made the same mistake with her as with Carter-just didn´t write them normal role.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Of course. There is the foul Lucius character. I had almost erased him from my memory.
                          "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

My least favourite is Ford he bugged me.
                            sigpic
                            My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                            poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Nikki View Post
                                I voted for Caldwell, he's always annoyed me, right fom the beginning. However Lucious is definitely up there too.

Mckay used to annoy me and still does a bit but he's grown on me, esp in the third season.

i voted teyla purely because of lack of development. however if carter had been an option then i would have voted for her instead, my reasons? i have disliked carter since sg1 days and she was actualy the main reason i stopped watching that series.

as for the part in bold
                                Spoiler:
                                i havent seen anyone bash the actress in this thread or the other similar thread. as to bashing i take it you mean getting rude as stating your least fave and why is going to include dislikes and personal opinion. as youve singled out carter i take it she's one of your faves? so opinions like mine probably dont sit well with you, as does comments against mckay for me, but i do respect other peoples opinions and i hope you do not take offence over mine.
                                sigpic
                                banner by Pandoras-box

Comment

Working...
                                X