Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whatever happened to Ford? Is he alive or gone, would like to know? If he is alive will they cure him?

: Green is Good.
    sigpic I NEED MORE POWER!!!

Comment

Whether Sam and Jack are together ?

Comment

Originally posted by petemoretti View Post
        Whether Sam and Jack are together ?
        That I most certainly don't want answered. That's an SG1-matter, for which there is no room in Atlantis. It was bad enough in SG1, where I could barely tolerate the shuffing the UST in our faces.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          That I most certainly don't want answered. That's an SG1-matter, for which there is no room in Atlantis. It was bad enough in SG1, where I could barely tolerate the shuffing the UST in our faces.
          Plus Joe Mallozzi said the whole Jack&Sam UST won't be featured in S4
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_the_Wraith View Post
            That's very good to hear.

Comment

Couldn't the Sam/Jack relationship be settled in the SG-1 movies, preferably by not killing anyone?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                Couldn't the Sam/Jack relationship be settled in the SG-1 movies, preferably by not killing anyone?
                It should have been resolved a long time ago. It gets in the way, imo. They could have hinted at it in Unending or something.

Comment

It should have been resolved a long time ago. It gets in the way, imo. They could have hinted at it in Unending or something.
                  I want it settled just so TPTB and we can move on once and for all.
                  click it...you know you want to --- you HAVE to click this!

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_the_Wraith View Post
                    Originally posted by scifi_lemon View Post
                    I want it settled just so TPTB and we can move on once and for all.
                    The topic is "Qs you want answered in S4", not what you don't want to see ! So stay on-topic !!!

Comment

Delete it if you wish, I couldn't care less but as far as me is concerned I say that Sam/Jack is an SG1 matter and should stick there. It has no place on Atlantis.

Comment

I would like to know:
                        how drones and ZPMs are made
                        where/how they're ships are built
                        where/how city ships are built
                        Who the makers of Ronon's gun are

I'd also like to know which of the Apollo and the Daedalus is going to be blown up. For some, in my opinion, unacceptable reason, whenever we have more than one ship we lose one.

I also want to know what happened to the Tria ship.

I have no real interest in finding out the wraith weakness, I just want the asurans gone. They bore me. They feel like an unimaginative cross between the Milkyway Replicators and the Borg. Sorry to anyone who likes them.
                        sigpic
                        If ignorance is bliss why aren't there more happy people?
                        I love you like a fat kid loves cake: you were great at the time but you ruined high school for me.

Comment

Oh... Sea-creatures, land-creatures, botanics, nature in general in the Pegasus Galaxy?

Spoilerspace because of First Strike-things...

Spoiler:
                          I would have loved to know about the creatures in the ocean, but yeah well, unless they fly back planet A that's not going to happen any time soon. And about the animals on the main land, probably also not gonna happen.

Comment

indeed
                            Stolen Kosovo
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh... Sea-creatures, land-creatures, botanics, nature in general in the Pegasus Galaxy?

Spoilerspace because of First Strike-things...

Spoiler:
                              I would have loved to know about the creatures in the ocean, but yeah well, unless they fly back planet A that's not going to happen any time soon. And about the animals on the main land, probably also not gonna happen.
                              True... heck since the wepaon pierced through the water, i wonder if it boils it enough to cause a shift in climate or
                              damage to the animal/plant life there..

Comment

Working...
                              X