This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by travis View Post
    Ooo I hope so but I doubt it plus there be alot of complaints if it were to happen.
    Well, I think Vala is about the only person whom I'd love to see bouncing around Atlantis. Just for the fun of it... And Cam can come over to, any time he likes. And that's it, no one else.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      Well, I think Vala is about the only person whom I'd love to see bouncing around Atlantis. Just for the fun of it... And Cam can come over to, any time he likes. And that's it, no one else.
      I always thought it'd be lots of fun to see how Vala and McKay got along. And maybe Vala and Sheppard.

(not in a shippy sense)

I wonder what Ronan would make of her? Or Teyla?
      - Life after Stargate -
      Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
      Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Redhooks View Post
        By the way PG15, how about those Canucks!!! Stanley Cup is coming back to Motown this year!!!
        Don't rub it in.

Comment

I like that they are planning more two and three part episode. They can reuse the set to keep more money, but we get bigger stories.

Cross-over episode: JM mentioned that Mitchell and Vala will be possibly in season 4.

If Beckett have 3 episode in season 4, than he will be in one episode between 4x17 and 4x20 too?

If Rachell Luttrell is really pregnant than when will she leave the crew? How many episodes will be witout Teyla in season 4? If she is 4-5 month pregnant now, than her child will born around Augustus or September. If I know well, they made only 6-8 episodes yet. They film one episode for 5-10 day and they will have holiday in July, so I think Teyla will disappear in 4x10-4x12. I hope she can return in the last two episode or in season 5.
          "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

BREAKING NEWS!!! (Alipeeps, this is from a reliable source )

Spoiler:
            The relationship episode involves Larrin and newly introduced Materials and Metallurgical Engineer character from Michigan. I have it on the best authority (mine) that this is the case. Now, I just have to convince Joe and Paul.

Following which
            Spoiler:
            they will introduce a new love interest for Sheppard... a red-headed linguist from Wales...

I think the group of humans from "Travelers" will play some part in either the mid-season part 2 or part 3. They will be allied with our expedition against the Wraith.
            I don't think so. JM has said they'll be back for "at least one episode" but in the back half of Season 4... that doesn't give me the impression they'll be involved in the mid-season two/three-parter.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post

Following which
              Spoiler:
              they will introduce a new love interest for Sheppard... a red-headed linguist from Wales...

I don't think so. JM has said they'll be back for "at least one episode" but in the back half of Season 4... that doesn't give me the impression they'll be involved in the mid-season two/three-parter.

Back to semi-reality. The reason I said that was because,

Spoiler:
              Jill Wagner said she would be back in Vancouver in a few weeks to film another episode. She posted this on April 22 on her MySpace page. I know the episodes are shot out of order, but if some of the back half eps aren't finished being written, it has to be some that are finished or almost finished, IMHO. It is just a thought (and maybe hope) of mine in order for her to be in a third episode at the end of the season. We will know in a few months, if any of us can get the willpower to wait that long!!!!
              Spoiler:
              sigpic

Comment

Back to semi-reality. The reason I said that was because,

Spoiler:
                Jill Wagner said she would be back in Vancouver in a few weeks to film another episode. She posted this on April 22 on her MySpace page. I know the episodes are shot out of order, but if some of the back half eps aren't finished being written, it has to be some that are finished or almost finished, IMHO. It is just a thought (and maybe hope) of mine in order for her to be in a third episode at the end of the season. We will know in a few months, if any of us can get the willpower to wait that long!!!!
                Oooh.. can you give me a link to Jill's MySpace page? This is the kind of info that is worth adding to the spoiler comm....
                sigpic

Comment

Here you go: http://www.myspace.com/jillwagner

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                    Muchas gracias.
                    sigpic

Comment

Oooh.. can you give me a link to Jill's MySpace page? This is the kind of info that is worth adding to the spoiler comm....
                      I believe you can only see the blog if you have a MySpace account.
                      Spoiler:
                      sigpic

Comment

I believe you can only see the blog if you have a MySpace account.
                        Which I now do.. Geez, the lengths I go to to collate spoilers!
                        sigpic

Comment

Which I now do.. Geez, the lengths I go to to collate spoilers!
                          David Hewlett has a MySpace page if you want to ask him to add you as a friend. I don't have the address right now because I'm at work and MySpace is a filtered site. Thankfully Gateworld isn't.
                          Last edited by Redhooks; 09 May 2007, 09:10 AM.
                          Spoiler:
                          sigpic

Comment

David Hewlitt has a MySpace page if you want to ask him to add you as a friend. I don't have the address right now because I'm at work and MySpace is a filtered site. Thankfully Gateworld isn't.
                            I'm really not remotely interested in MySpace other than as a resource to find out relevant SGA info.. I've no interest at all in trying to friend or be friended by people...
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm really not remotely interested in MySpace other than as a resource to find out relevant SGA info.. I've no interest at all in trying to friend or be friended by people...
                              Hmm.., David Hewlett is on SGA and he may give out relevant info on his page, or not. I'm only on it so I could see a couple of peoples pages including Jill's.

Edit: www.myspace.com/dhewlett
                              Last edited by Redhooks; 09 May 2007, 09:09 AM. Reason: Added link and corrected spelling errors
                              Spoiler:
                              sigpic

Comment

Hmm.., David Hewlitt is on SGA and he may give out relevant info on his page, or not. I'm only on it so I could see a couple of peoples pages including Jill's.
                                Nope, he doesn't really use his MySpace much that I've seen.. he posts most stuff to dgeek and now has little updates on twitter (and that's linked to dgeek anyhow).

I don't mind reading stuff on MySpace etc... I'm just not gonna get into the whole thing of friending people and asking them to friend me... it's not like I actually know any of these people and the concept of "friending" strangers is a bit odd to me...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X