This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cunning View Post
    you care because you are a fan and if she is,it may as Camy pointed out, effect her role, possible departure from the show. if she (according to the spoilers) says she has not told anyone on the team, then she is not far gone to be showing so can't see some experiment gone wrong (delay) that would cause her pregnancy. anyway, if she is in real life, it would be like Vala, light duty and the baby could turn out to be something special that would not linger in Atlantis very long if it was conceived other than naturally. however it turns out, they still need to generate some story about Teyla and a love interest like everyone else has had.
    Again why do I care?! If the actress is pregnant and this affects her role in the negative...she can bloody well sue the franchise for discrimination and most likely win. If she isn't pregnant but pregnant on the show, that's just another aspect of the storyline we have no clue how that will turn out to even speak on it. Not only that I find it a bit presumptuous to talk or even discuss claims on the lives of other people.

Further more, it is not of importance to me because I can't see the personal situation of the actor holding such high importance. If she can't play the role due to her pregnancy that then would mean she WOULD need to leave for a period of time, that doesn't mean for always. Actresses have been pregnant many times on shows and if the producers like them, they do find ways to keep them on if the actor can play the role.

And if the actor cannot continue to play the role and want to stay on the show, the writers/producers will work their tv magic and accomodate...hence the reason I wonder why I should care. I, in no way think it's the end and apparently this is a strong season for Teyla, then I have no worries what so ever on the development of the character and her presence on the show even if this rumor on the actress may be true.

In any case, I'll wait until word comes out on what's going on if anything.
    Last edited by vaberella; 26 April 2007, 11:20 AM.
    Click statement above to read article.

Comment

This thread is being closed because it strays into talking about an actress's personal life. When or if Rachel herself makes an announcement regarding this topic then it can be discussed, within certain guidelines, but until then please leave it be. For those that want to discuss the pregnancy plotline in the episode Seer then there is already a thread for that.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Working...
      X