Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think they tried to get the SGC they failed - they moved on.

I don't think we should go back to them
    sigpic
    Spoiler:
    President of the 'AFTU Writers Association'
    President of the 'Count to 15,000 Legends' club
    Forum Charmer
    Forum Ambassador
    Prince of The Hugglings

CURA STORY LINE, ATFU Pg 53 - Pg 804 (751pages)
    VAMPIRE STORYLINE PT1, AFTU Pg 804 - 912
    VAMPIRE STORYLINE PT 2, AFTU - Pg 855

Comment

I wouldn't really mind seeing them again. But after all these years, I don't think it is very likely for TPTB to go back to them. Not a very big deal either way to me.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I think it could work.

They said in series 10 of SG-1 we migth see them again but we never did.

The Mythology behind them is that they came from another galaxy that they controlled and that they are looking for new worlds to rule. There4 they could be trying Peasgus. I would not mind seeing them as an enemey to all. Even attacking the wrath.

Bring them back and give the lobsteroids a name!

Also Atlantis needs an "Alien" apart from the wrath
        sigpic
        Banner Made By Me for Me
        The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

Comment

Problem is that how many threats can Atlantis have should that be the case? I mean they have the Wraith, Asurans, a new 'grayish' race in season 4 and possibly rogue Genii. But yeah you are right, I liked the mythology about them on possibly being from another galaxy and all.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Originally posted by Ripple in Space View Post
            Michael's BugMen
            I like them much better.
            Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
            "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
            Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by SG-25CSAR View Post
              Wouldn't it be interesting if the Foothold Aliens from SG-1 make some sort of appearance in Atlantis our off world.

They were and still are a mysterious race. The reports from SG-1 could possibly be vage at beast and the Team wont find out tell the end. So for those that don't and/or haven't watched SG-1 there would be no need to explain who they are before had. This could be a mystery episode, kind off like X-files.

And when I say that the team wont know who they are before hand till the end I mean something like this...

We still don't know who they are and what really wanted.
              There was a similar incident at Stargate command a few years ago. They never found out who the aliens that Infiltrated the SGC were.
              I talked to Col. Carter at the Alpha site, she thinks that we have encountered these aliens before in the Milky Way.
              Well, I don't like them and next Time I'll bust a cap...
              Actually the Foothold incident is top secret and even SG-1 members (such as Jonas or Mitchell) who joined after the incident aren't supposed to be told about it.

The only follow up to "Foothold" was in "Smoke & Mirrors", with the alien mimic devices being used by the rogue NID.
              Last edited by BubblingOverWithIdeas; 21 April 2007, 11:52 AM.

Comment

No doubt I'll be shot down for this if I'm wrong, but doesn't Mitchell know all the SGC reports apart from those relating to '1969'?

Not that it really matters...

Comment

The reason Mitchell doesn't know is because Jack did something shall I say unsavory that ended in the birth of Mitchell, or so SG-1 wants him to believe.
                  http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/9...sigcopy9ie.jpg
                  The Alliance is born!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by deadman View Post
                    The reason Mitchell doesn't know is because Jack did something shall I say unsavory that ended in the birth of Mitchell, or so SG-1 wants him to believe.
                    You do know they were just punking him out right?

Comment

Originally posted by The Suicidal Goldfish View Post
                      No doubt I'll be shot down for this if I'm wrong, but doesn't Mitchell know all the SGC reports apart from those relating to '1969'?

Not that it really matters...
                      Well, theoretically he wouldn't know that a report about the Foothold situation even existed. Jonas, who also meticulously read "all" the reports, wouldn't have ever known about it if the mimic devices hadn't been stolen.

Comment

Anise was Tokra....

And my god was she HOT!
                        http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
                        http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples_General View Post
                          Anise was Tokra....

And my god was she HOT!
                          Indeed she was.

Comment

How many things have been repeated on Atlantis.

Fake worlds-Like in season 1 were the team think that they got back to Earth.
                            that's the only thing I can think of. But that whole "foothold aliens bieng from another Galaxy" thing would be nice. Perhaps they could be the death of the Asurans or the Wraith, maybe even be a catalyest to form an alliance with this new "shadey" race that we are all dieng to see.
                            [An alarm is sounding. Harriman checks his watch as he and Siler stand, facing Ba'al's hologram.]
                            HARRIMAN
                            I'm sure he'll be here any second now.
                            [Ba'al is obviously impatient.]
                            HARRIMAN
                            So, um…

Take our ships, take our toys, take our awesome alien tech... I don't care, I'm still free, you can't take Stargate from me!

Special Thanks to Elles sence this is a ripof of her great sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples_General View Post
                              Anise was Tokra....

And my god was she HOT!
                              Yes she was, but... who mentioned Anise?

Comment

Originally posted by BubblingOverWithIdeas View Post
                                Yes she was, but... who mentioned Anise?
                                ops, sorry. It was a sublimitle add within my original post. My real intention is to have Anise join Stargate Atlantis.

She's Hot!!
                                At least she's not a wriath, this time.
                                [An alarm is sounding. Harriman checks his watch as he and Siler stand, facing Ba'al's hologram.]
                                HARRIMAN
                                I'm sure he'll be here any second now.
                                [Ba'al is obviously impatient.]
                                HARRIMAN
                                So, um…

Take our ships, take our toys, take our awesome alien tech... I don't care, I'm still free, you can't take Stargate from me!

Special Thanks to Elles sence this is a ripof of her great sig.

Comment

Working...
                                X