Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

S4: If not July or Fall when? When is the season premiere?!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the us us to be the last ones to air it

Comment

Originally posted by PaSci View Post
      the us us to be the last ones to air it
      No. The 4x01-4x10 premier will be on SciFi. The Canadian TVs or Sky One will air it a bit later, but the 4x11-4x20 premier will be probably earlier in December-January there after the break on SciFi.
      http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=43259
      "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

it seems all that long waiting and long brakes is a way to get people not to watch.

it's insane to wait so long before airing.

but that is not only with stargate.

heroes has 2 episodes to go and they just stopt for almost 2 months now to air two episodes.

smallville they air two wait a month air two again and that was after the break.

there needs to be a petition i dont know how but maybe someone does a petition that has meaning not like bring carson back or weir.

Comment

Originally posted by genius21 View Post
          it seems all that long waiting and long brakes is a way to get people not to watch.

heroes has 2 episodes to go and they just stopt for almost 2 months now to air two episodes.

smallville they air two wait a month air two again and that was after the break.

there needs to be a petition i dont know how but maybe someone does a petition that has meaning not like bring carson back or weir.
          As you said it's not just Stargate it is on other shows as well but it's not to get people not to watch but the close to 7 month hiatus was a big screwup but at least we won't have to wait a whole long time from First Strike to Adrift.
          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

from first strike to adrift is still a long wait for me i have seen it.

Comment

Originally posted by genius21 View Post
              from first strike to adrift is still a long wait for me i have seen it.
              Yeah it seems like things are back to normal.

Comment

I have the perfect solution to all of these hiatuses and breaks and gaps in programming: Film more episodes!

Makes sense to me, anyway...

The wait to see S4 in the States, while annoying, isn't nearly as alarming as the rumored move to Mondays.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky13 View Post
                  I have the perfect solution to all of these hiatuses and breaks and gaps in programming: Film more episodes!

The wait to see S4 in the States, while annoying, isn't nearly as alarming as the rumored move to Mondays.
                  I'm pretty sure thats be debunked though I could be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky13 View Post

If they move it to MOndays? Against HEROES? It's toast. Sorry.

Fans like SciFi Fridays, but then, after watching an ad for this week's SG1 when they say "Amanda is sent to a parallel universe," it's obvious we don't have geniuses working at Skiffy....

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                      I'm pretty sure thats be debunked though I could be wrong.
                      You are a Lord. How could you possibly be wrong? I am relieved that the move to Mondays was only a rumor. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post

Fans like SciFi Fridays, but then, after watching an ad for this week's SG1 when they say "Amanda is sent to a parallel universe," it's obvious we don't have geniuses working at Skiffy....
                        Really I would never have guessed...

Comment

LMAO.....yes.....makes one wonder how many editors these previews go through before they're aired (no idea who approves these things- I presume they're viewed by multiple people).....if multiple SCI-FI execs AND editors went through that clip and didn't catch it.....

Well, that's just embaressing.

Comment

Yeah, they won't move it to Mondays. JM pretty much confirmed it, if not in so many words. So I'm happy that we won't have to dred that coming up.

Originally posted by genius21

Well I figured the long hiatus was to have SGA on an even playing field with the other networked shows. Without it, they'd either have finished before the other shows, like around December, making the fans wait around 9-10 months for the next season. Or air in this several month hiatus, thinking this will maintains fans. Unless of course some law kept them from doing the former.

In any case, they probably had two moves which were likely.
                            Click statement above to read article.

Comment

It will air sometime between September and october, then have the 2 or 3 weeks break at Christmas to air all the normal crap that on that time of year and then restart in January, if they plan on airing to the same schedules for season five, we will hear about them reordering season five episodes by Christmas at the latest, to allow production, airing to be achieve by September/October again. I also suspect, hope, the MGM and Skiffy, sky and who ever shows it in canada are all talking to one and other and are arranging for the episodes to air at least all in the same week.
                              This kind of makes sense, especially when you consider, sky usually air the episode on Tuesday or Wednesday, so scifi considering Monday air time around about 24 hours before sky, giving viewers, hardly any time to obtain the episodes by other means. This if canada do air in the same week as sky 1 and skiffy, would mean the three main fan bases hardly anytime to obtain the episode else where.

May be someone finally decide to kick who ever been running scifi for the past year, and bought in a replacements.
                              Because from my point of view this is the first sign they actually supporting the franchise, well in the last 18 months, that is.

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella View Post
                                Yeah, they won't move it to Mondays. JM pretty much confirmed it, if not in so many words. So I'm happy that we won't have to dred that coming up.

Well I figured the long hiatus was to have SGA on an even playing field with the other networked shows. Without it, they'd either have finished before the other shows, like around December, making the fans wait around 9-10 months for the next season. Or air in this several month hiatus, thinking this will maintains fans. Unless of course some law kept them from doing the former.

In any case, they probably had two moves which were likely.
                                I have a feeling no matter when it airs it's not going to be as good as we all hope. Not the quaility mind you the quality sounds just as good as it's always been but needless to say the ratings have me a little worried that season 4 might be it.

Comment

Working...
                                X