This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wraith_Boy View Post
    For instance, I have a feeling they'll bring back Beckett (even if only briefly) via the Michael angle. For instance, They'd have an opportunity to have him be one of Michaels experiments, where he must now take the retro-virus himself daily to stop him becoming a Wraith.

This creates a darkness around the team & expedition members, where he'll be an outsider, everybody wondering if they can trust him, if he'll turn bad & feed on them etc, etc. Instead, I wouldn't be surprised if he comes back, a little teeny bit of drama & bang, everything goes on like it never even happened.
    That could turn beckett VERY dark. and it would actually be quite interesting!

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
      That could turn beckett VERY dark. and it would actually be quite interesting!
      If handled right, I agree. I wouldn't mind a darker Beckett. At least for a while.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

A darker Beckett now that would be a very cool idea. I also wouldn't mind seeing Ford again. That could be another story arc. He might even have a more powerful army of men hopped up on that wraith serum. Maybe even a fleet of ships under his command.

A very wise man once said...."Reality is an illusion created by a lack of Alcohol."

Comment

Dark Beckett just doesn't get me going like the prospect of a prolonged Dark Daniel did......Crikey, if SG1 got that 11th season...could you IMAGINE how awesome that arc could've been?!?!

Comment

SGA has gotten darker and darker over it's three year run so I am really excited to see it get even darker.
            Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
            "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
            Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

From the information that's come out so far about episodes 1 through 9, I see no indication of that war TPTB have used as their excuse to dump Weir and foist Carter on Stargate Atlantis.

Maybe that's what they're planning for the mid-season 2-parter to keep things interesting? Then, in the second half of the season, just when it looks like Atlantis is safe and can get their real cast back together, the 'war' will flare up again for the season finale and they'll have another excuse to keep Carter where she doesn't belong.

Like Han Solo, I have a bad feeling about this. TPTB have a very bad track record and I already see them running true to their form. Certain leopards have become far too fixated on counting their overinflated spots to see their shortcomings, mistakes and deficiencies

Comment

Originally posted by Mar9645 View Post
                From the information that's come out so far about episodes 1 through 9, I see no indication of that war TPTB have used as their excuse to dump Weir and foist Carter on Stargate Atlantis.

Maybe that's what they're planning for the mid-season 2-parter to keep things interesting? Then, in the second half of the season, just when it looks like Atlantis is safe and can get their real cast back together, the 'war' will flare up again for the season finale and they'll have another excuse to keep Carter where she doesn't belong.

Like Han Solo, I have a bad feeling about this. TPTB have a very bad track record and I already see them running true to their form. Certain leopards have become far too fixated on counting their overinflated spots to see their shortcomings, mistakes and deficiencies
                Sorry I disagree. I have a good feeling about this and believe that tptb have a great track record and believe season 4 and beyond will be great.
                Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Working...
                X