X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michael: Jinto, I am your father!
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

maybe its not a human baby..maybe they come across a wraith baby whilst theyre off world and take it in (id say teyla or shep are the ones to do this since theyre more open minded about the wraith)..didnt JM say we were gonna find out more about the wraith in season 4. then of course something will happen and theyll have to return the wraith baby in the end!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
        maybe its not a human baby..maybe they come across a wraith baby whilst theyre off world and take it in (id say teyla or shep are the ones to do this since theyre more open minded about the wraith)..didnt JM say we were gonna find out more about the wraith in season 4. then of course something will happen and theyll have to return the wraith baby in the end!
        Actually he said we would find out more about wraith children so it is very possible. Just I hope we don't find out how they reproduce.
        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
          Actually he said we would find out more about wraith children so it is very possible. Just I hope we don't find out how they reproduce.
          mckay fathers a wraith baby that be great.

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay View Post
            I know there's been a lot of speculation about JM's poem, but one line's intrigued me more than the others and hasn't really been mentioned much...

"Self-doubt for one, parenthood for another,
            And that brilliant young mom may be needing her brother."

Okay...the second lines about Jeannie Miller, but the parenthood for another...is one of our team going to be a mum or dad?

Speculation:

1. Weir is pregnant and is removed from her command
            2. Sheppard's kirking comes back to bite him on the ass when an alien princess/priestess leaves a baby on the Atlantis steps
            3. Ronon's kept a child a secret from the expedition (ala Teal'c)
            4. Michael's somehow impregnated Teyla, and she's now carrying the saviour of the Wraith (ala Vala )
            5. McKay or Zelenka's past catches up with them
            or 6. Cadman, who has been mysteriously absent from the Daedalus and Atlantis arrives back in the city after maternity leave...

That's what I've got so far!
            None of the above...

John goes back to Earth, makes a stop at his ex-wife's house or hears through the grapevine, said ex-wife has a kid and it's his.

As for pregnancy mabey, it's Teyla impregnated with a clone Carson?
            That just sounds sick on so many levels Mitch! Reminds me of Taltos...ick! Ewww...a Carson Taltos, I'll have nightmares for a week now!
            Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella View Post
              None of the above...

John goes back to Earth, makes a stop at his ex-wife's house or hears through the grapevine, said ex-wife has a kid and it's his.
              Too soap opera like.

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
                I had a theory along those lines - If the Wraith queen is the only female in the hive how do they reproduce? What if the Wraith queen implants wraith embryos into human females and the Wraith children grow inside the woman and are born "almost" human (possibly killing the human "mother" at birth)

Now what happens if Teyla gets implanted...
                sigpic

Comment

Too soap opera like.
                  And Carson being resurrected from the dead isn't?

Comment

Actually people returning from the dead is very sci fi indeed
                    sigpic

Comment

Actually people returning from the dead is very sci fi indeed
                      It's a mainstay in every single soap opera I've ever watched----and I happen to watch every single soap opera (except Passions).... [Big ups to Soapnet!! They brought me back Dynasty, Falcon Crest, Knots Landing and Dallas...~sigh~]

Not much of the scifi stuff I've watched had bringing people back from the dead. When they did, I had normally stopped watching before anyone was killed. While in soaps, people die every week and come back as a ghost, take over someone's body, went to swizterland to survive the death blow, or come back as a twin.

--I stick with it being John's kid.

Comment

Okay...I think it's John or Ronon's kid

However, I'd like it to be Rodney or Ronon's kid
                        sigpic

Comment

I'd LOVE it to be Shep's, however, I'm pretty confident it'll be sprog of Ronan.

Bit concerned it could turn into a Worf & Alexander type scenario though if I'm right.

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella View Post
                            And Carson being resurrected from the dead isn't?
                            Good point.

Comment

Okay...I think it's John or Ronon's kid

However, I'd like it to be Rodney or Ronon's kid
                              Ronons now that would be a interesting idea. I really can't wait to see who it is.

Comment

Maybe Teyla has a child? Or maybe someone adopts one, takes in a refugee from the Wraith.

Comment

Working...
                                X