Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

howabout, the team capture another wraith, give him the retrovirus and a few hours later, tada - its a very confused carson clone tied to the bed asking what the hell has happened...

Michael's revenge on the doctor for turning him into a human, was turning him into a wraith and sending a copy back to atlantis

Comment

Originally posted by Bacardi View Post
      howabout, the team capture another wraith, give him the retrovirus and a few hours later, tada - its a very confused carson clone tied to the bed asking what the hell has happened...

Michael's revenge on the doctor for turning him into a human, was turning him into a wraith and sending a copy back to atlantis
      Oh god I hope not.
      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

I like the idea. Man, would they be surprised...!!!
        And the implications and repercussions would also be a big deal because then the Atlantians would really have to give some thought to ever trusting Beckett again or in which way they could reintegrate him. And certainly Carson would also have some issues with returing because he would be ashamed of what he did while being a Wraith, feeding on humans for example or maybe his constant refusal of feeding etc.

Thumbs up for all your theories! I just love playing around with the virtually countless possibilities.
        twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
        sigpic

Comment

I also like the idea. It has 2 advantages:
          1. Seeing more of Michael (meaning more of Connor Trinneer;-)
          2.Carson suffering from his own medicine, if I can call it in that way.

That would be very interesting to watch.
          sigpic

Peter Petrelli: What do you do with something that killed you?
          Nathan Petrelli: You could put it underneath your pillow.

Comment

i guess they will use the time-machine.

Comment

Originally posted by BeckettRulez View Post
              I also like the idea. It has 2 advantages:
              1. Seeing more of Michael (meaning more of Connor Trinneer;-)
              2.Carson suffering from his own medicine, if I can call it in that way.

That would be very interesting to watch.
              I like that idea too be nice to see how that plays out.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepperd View Post
                i guess they will use the time-machine.
                noped joe rule this one out, along alternative universe, and several other normal ways they do it

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
                  noped joe rule this one out, along alternative universe, and several other normal ways they do it
                  Which leads me to believe that this will be a unique way of doing it.

Comment

I'm willing to bet it's a failsafe system for lantiens in extreme danger. When the system detects that a lantien is about to be killed, it transports them to an underground stasis facility. McKay will come across thsi place when he goes exploring.

Comment

I agree. And Beckett did have the ATA gene...
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IcyNeko View Post
                        I'm willing to bet it's a failsafe system for lantiens in extreme danger. When the system detects that a lantien is about to be killed, it transports them to an underground stasis facility. McKay will come across thsi place when he goes exploring.
                        What about the 100 odd that were killed off in 'The Return II'?

There is no way they could write in Beckett as having been automatically saved by Atlantis, yet didn't bother to save any of the real Lanteans before they were killed off.

At least they had a chance to engage something or whatever before the Lanteans killed them off, whereas Beckett was suddenly without any warning.

So can't see it being that, therefore am still going with the Michael - Clone arc.

Comment

Hmm now that's an idea though they did send a body through the gate.

Comment

I'm willing to bet it's a failsafe system for lantiens in extreme danger. When the system detects that a lantien is about to be killed, it transports them to an underground stasis facility. McKay will come across this place when he goes exploring.
                            Good theory there. . green for you.

Originally posted by Wraith_Boy View Post
                            What about the 100 odd that were killed off in 'The Return II'?

There is no way they could write in Beckett as having been automatically saved by Atlantis, yet didn't bother to save any of the real Lanteans before they were killed off.

At least they had a chance to engage something or whatever before the Lanteans killed them off, whereas Beckett was suddenly without any warning.

So can't see it being that, therefore am still going with the Michael - Clone arc.
                            Well Carson had the ATA gene, where as most of the people that came through the gate were killed, they didn't have the gene.

And there could be ancients in there, But probably not cause, maybe they knew that the plague could be around for thousands of years. so they didn't risk putting themselves in stasis as they would still age and die, thus it would be useless.

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                            Hmm now that's an idea though they did send a body through the gate.
                            But did they send they body through? or just the coffin? cause the body would have been pretty bad... it got blown up after all... buy an exploding tumor...

Comment

Originally posted by Kidwizz View Post
                              Good theory there. . green for you.

Well Carson had the ATA gene, where as most of the people that came through the gate were killed, they didn't have the gene.

And there could be ancients in there, But probably not cause, maybe they knew that the plague could be around for thousands of years. so they didn't risk putting themselves in stasis as they would still age and die, thus it would be useless.

But did they send they body through? or just the coffin? cause the body would have been pretty bad... it got blown up after all... buy an exploding tumor...
                              True though Rodney said that he was taking the body back though he did hesitate so it's possible that it was just a coffin.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                                True though Rodney said that he was taking the body back though he did hesitate so it's possible that it was just a coffin.
                                I think Rodney hesitated because he had a really hard time referring to his friend as 'body'. Although I admit TPTB might want to exploit that line.

Just my 2 cents
                                twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X