X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post
    ^^ Indeed

I am really happy about this, that is one of peoples biggest negative points about s4 partially destroyed, hopefully more people will be receptive, and we will get to see Carson again!

The only thing I didn't like about the article is that they are still going to push about getting him full time in s5.I mean he has had 3 great seasons, and it looks like in the end of s4 he will once again become an important part of Atlantis, which can hopeully be carried to s5, but lets give Keller a chance! Surely Keller can continue as full time CMO, and Carson can continue on whatever exciting new storyline the TPTB create for him.
    Sorry mate, but we came this far and we're not stopping now. And one doesn't preclude having the other. Personally I'm neither attached nor fond of Keller (no offence to Jewel, she rocked in Firefly). If they hadn't killed him off she would never had existed, we're trying to right a big WRONG here. At the end of the day she's recurring (and basically the Jonas character), doesn't mean she cant be around if we get Carson back FULLTIME! And we believe SGA continued survival is hinged on his inclusion...FULL TIME inclusion!

http://www.sfx.co.uk/page/sfx?entry=...rn_to_atlantis

SFX Magazine have already followed up the SCB site announcement!!!! Word is spreading fast! Dont forget to leave a comment when you read the article!!!!!

**still happy dancing**

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
      How do you know that?
      Read the article at www.savecarson.com Joe address all those points.

Comment

First of all i was OVER THE MOON when i found out Carson was comeing back, I love the way that Joe has said that the door will be left open and the part that i think everones trying to get their head around is... HOW i mean from reading through the ideas so far no offence but there all iffy i mean if he was beamed by the blast why wasnt the scientist (sorry forgot her name) and the Super Rodney Machine... Joe said that they left it in there so it has to be able to seen even if its in the background of a shot or on a control panel or something, also with his body being 6 Fett under and in another galexy and charred I just dont know yet How there gonna do it.

And with the whole why do they just keep brining the dead guys back to life thing to you i tink you need to be shot 3 times This is Carson man come on,

But yeah all up EXCITED that carson is coming back
        sigpic
        Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard!!" campaign.

Comment

I know Joe said the clue was in the back half of s3, but think back to when Beckett was captured by Michael and was tied down..

We never really found out what happened, did we?

Maybe our Beckett was switched for a clone at the start of s3?
          sigpic
          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

And a separate post for this...

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!
            sigpic
            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

they said that there is a hint in season three as to how he is brought back....I wonder what that is??

and rmeember when Rodney hesitated on saying 'the body'?? obviously they never recovered one.

certainly a mystery

Comment

I think it's fantastic that they listened to the fans. Carson was (and is!) a fantastic character and killing him off was a mistake. Thankfully it's sci-fi and there's always a way to fix a mistake.

I'm thrilled for Paul. (and hope to see him in season 5!)
                sigpic

Comment

Now who said that Fans can't affect the show!
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:
                  President of the 'AFTU Writers Association'
                  President of the 'Count to 15,000 Legends' club
                  Forum Charmer
                  Forum Ambassador
                  Prince of The Hugglings

CURA STORY LINE, ATFU Pg 53 - Pg 804 (751pages)
                  VAMPIRE STORYLINE PT1, AFTU Pg 804 - 912
                  VAMPIRE STORYLINE PT 2, AFTU - Pg 855

Comment

it has to have something with Michael, it has too, thats the theory im going with anyway and really the only way that our carson can be alive is if the one that died wasnt ours?? uh.....does that make sense. And how has Michael got so far with his experiments anyway huh??

Comment

Originally posted by TJuk View Post
                      Read the article at www.savecarson.com Joe address all those points.
                      Hmmm, I wonder what he hint in a second half of season 3 was

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay View Post
                        I know Joe said the clue was in the back half of s3, but think back to when Beckett was captured by Michael and was tied down..

We never really found out what happened, did we?

Maybe our Beckett was switched for a clone at the start of s3?
                        That's my thinking, from what I remember, Michael says something along the lines of Carson being more valuable than he realised. Maybe what was troubling Joe was the fact that whatever Michael did to Carson wasn’t mentioned in Vengeance with Michael carrying out his experiments.

Comment

Comment

Very Nice Now that one makes sence, and if thats the case then our beloved Doctor never actualy died : P
                            sigpic
                            Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard!!" campaign.

Comment

Woohooo!!!!!!!!! That's fantastic news!!!! Right now I don't care how they do it, I really don't, I'm too happy to care!!!

Comment

I thought it was always said that Carson was gonna be back in S4 (in what capacity or for how long, I didn't know). That's why I never got all the hoopla, also the reason why I was surprised Beckett would die. I never read he was to be taken out the show. I can't even really tell you where I read he'd be in a few eps of S4, but I do know that it was during the time people were like
                                Spoiler:
                                Beckett dies in Sunday
                                before it aired.

I figured the Carson fans campaigning were wasting their time since this was already in the works. It's just an added benefit that this would bring the SG peeps some publicity (good publicity). On a whole other note, if it ws true that Carson was gone for good, I think the Carson fans proved to be really good guys overall. I didn't see any aggression towards JM on his blog, maybe on or two and overall really good about things; unlike some other groups (that shall remain nameless). I'd give them a bit of Carson, just for being good about things and not harassing producers.

Question...how many eps is he in for? I remember JM saying 2, but he could be joking. I didn't hear anything about recurring (as in about 8/12 eps in S4).
                                Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Working...
                                X